Tours and Travel Consultant at Vacay Holiday Deals
- Handling travel inquiries coming through on call, email, social media and online channels
- Handling reservations for our client’s flight, hotel and tour packages.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Maintaining supplier relations with hotels, flight and service providers.
- Channel management for our online bookings.
- Market research on best offerings for our niche market.
Desired qualities and qualifications:
- At least 3 – 5years’ experience working in a mid tier travel agency or tour operator.
- Diploma / Degree in a hospitality or travel related course
- Someone who will join the company with a client list of their own
- Experience with safaris and outbound packages
- Great communications skills. Good in spoken and written English and spoken Swahili
- Available to work on weekends and after hours in cases of work emergencies
- Quick to think on their feet in case of travel emergencies
- Fast learner and has initiative
- Independent and critical thinker who is okay with thoughtful disagreement.
- Regular traveler and understands what they are selling
Check also Travel
Apply for the position
Interested candidates should email their CV along with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing their experience in:
- Preparing safari itineraries and destinations they are proficient in
- Preparing outbound itineraries and destinations they are proficient in.