Project Management jobs, ICT jobs, Telecommunications jobs,
As a Project Coordinator at the Thomson Reuters Foundation, you will:
- Provide logistical support for remote and in-person activities including workshops, mentoring schemes, and multi-stakeholder convenings and panels.
- Coordinate project activities with Programme Team members, internal enabling functions (finance, comms, etc.) external contractors and partner organisations; and occasionally donors as required.
- Monitor programme finances in collaboration with colleagues in the Programme and Finance teams.
- Keep track of programme outputs and examples of impact, and contribute to report writing.
- Provide support to key outreach activities, including research and event coordination.
- Maintain the alumni network of journalists involved in the programme, as appropriate.
- Support knowledge capture, ensuring that we document our networks, relationships and ongoing conversations systematically.
- Research potential collaborators and act as first point of contact for enquiries, coordinating a response and involving other members of the team as appropriate, and facilitate collaboration.
To be our Project Coordinator, you will likely have:
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Prior experience in a relevant role building relationships and collaboration across teams to achieve common goals, and working constructively with a diverse range of people and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work with changing priorities and time pressures
- A pro-active self-starting and problem-solving attitude, including paying attention to detail and being good on follow-through
- Experience working on supporting and building multi-stakeholder partnerships, and the ability to create and maintain a systematic, process-driven approach to outreach and relationship management
- Experience of preparing briefings, event coordination, and supports to stakeholder management
- Experience of administrative or finance processes and excellent numerical skills
- Competency in Word, Teams, Outlook and Excel. Experience with databases (e.g. Salesforce) would be an advantage.