Summit Recruitment and Search Recruiting Vacant Positions
Summit Recruitment and Search Recruiting Vacant Positions
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Sales Manager (Automotive)
- Project and forecast weekly, monthly and annual sales to advise the management on expected sales for the brand production planning cycles through the period.
- Set gross profit targets for each sales executive in line with overall corporate budget and ensure the achievement of these targets through model mix sales.
- Monitor retail vehicle sales to ensure it is conducted within management guidelines, while ensuring profitability
- Review requests for vehicle allocation and registration in line with company’s policies and guidelines
- Participate in the implementation of marketing plans including product launch events, demonstration drives and promotions to help drive sales and market share.
- In liaison with the HR and Technical Training Departments, organise motivational and product development training for sales team to equip them with the current brand features and improvements.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the day-to-day activities of the Sales Executives
- Provide regular support to the sales team on special sales negotiation arrangements with prospective clients with an aim of closing the deals.
- Advise the management on the various strategies to implement so as to improve sales at the branch.
- Generate ideas and participate in sales and marketing activities to improve on new vehicle sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vehicle records to ensure safe custody and accessibility for future reference.
- Prospect for new clients by conducting field visits and new vehicle model presentations to enhance sales.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure all the required documents are in place for smooth vehicle registration process.
- Ensure that the vehicle demonstration logs are maintained accurately and are a true representation of usage.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales report to the sales planning team to assist timely tracking of performance against set targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or other relevant field from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognised institution.
- Over 8 years’ experience in sales within Automotive industry, 4 of which should be at Managerial
- A clean driving license with ability to drive both manual & auto transmission vehicles.
- Hands on approach, results driven & pleasant personality.
- Strong desire & passion for customer service.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Great organizational, analytical, interpersonal skills & a team player.
- Ability to create win –win situation in conflict resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary and high level of Integrity
- Ensure standard policies and due diligence materials are in place and up to date
- Report on status of committed and prospective public funding
- Identify and contribute to organizational risk register to flag non-compliance on grants
- Support the mitigation action plans to manage risks identified related public institutional portfolio, especially under or overspends, non-compliance, delays, or relationship challenges
- Support Donor Audits and social findings for action, in conjunction with the Lead Funding Lead and Director of Finance
- Define, document and ensure compliance of all grant regulatory compliance requirements per Grant & Grant Organization
- Ensure registrations in good standing with key institutional donors – EU, USG, UK and UN
- Track information on public funding opportunities and funding pipelines, and research/profile opportunity to help facilitate go-no go decision, as appropriate
- Support the development of proposal bids for institutional funders, and take lead on some dedicated bids, as assigned
- Review contract documents, create grant summary sheet; facilitate start up workshops for implementing to socialize all compliance requirements, advising finance team on restrictions
- Maintain up to date donor records for institutional donors (from engagement strategy and go-no go decisions to bids, contracts, reporting and amendments and close out)
- Co-ordinate, collate and provide technical and financial reports (in donor required formats) on institutional grant funds to ensure reporting compliance with respective funder rules and regulations
- Liaise with external auditors
- Support finance team to clarify allocation
- Conduct due diligence/vetting of all implementing partners involved in financial sub-award relationships and document risk areas and recommendations
- Manage contractual relationships with sub-awardees to ensure smooth implementation and effective coordination
- Coordinate grant close out activities of sub-awardees including final reporting, asset inventory, record storage
- Represent Supervisor when requested to do so
- University degree in a relevant field, post graduate degree is an added advantage
- Over 6 years of relevant professional experience working with NGOs in Africa and grants management
- Demonstrated experience in Grants Quality and Compliance and/or Project Management
- Knowledge of the program management cycle design, monitoring and evaluation
- Solid financial management and budgeting skills
- Competent proposal, report writer and good editor
- Strong knowledge of donor regulations and ability to analyze and interpret information
- Demonstrated experience working on multilateral and bilateral donors, grans and contracts
- Extensive knowledge of donor rules and regulations e.g. EU,USAID,FCDO as well as other bilateral and multilateral donors
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse team
- Advanced computer literacy (especially knowledge of Google Suite/Drive, analysis in Google sheets, CRM systems such as Salesforce, etc)
- Support officers and managers on individual investment activities, including sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, credit memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., assessing social impact and leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
- Conduct research in support of analyzing investment opportunities and assessing business risks.
- Ensure region’s compliance, both reporting and financial, making sure the reporting reminders & invoices are sent to portfolio companies.
- Input financial & social metrics on a quarterly basis & ensures that portfolio company records are properly reflected.
- Support the closing process of each approved credit transaction.
- Support officers and managers on pipeline or portfolio management activities, including tracking, managing & reporting on deal pipeline & decision points and/or tracking portfolio client repayment rates, aggregate portfolio concentrations, client workout list, etc.
- Develops external & internal reports/documents such as presentations, etc.
- Perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objective.
- Related bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related job experience.
- Demonstrated ability of supporting investment activities, including (1) sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, (2) drafting related memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., (3) assessing social impact and (4) leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
- Demonstrated support or ability in research, client supervision/compliance, and capacity building interventions.
- Demonstrated initiative, organization, & project management skills.
- Ability to interact with clients & partners, & manage relationships.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills (identifying critical business issues & developing creative, practical solutions).
- Good financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Experience working in banking or microfinance institutions considered a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excels and other similar applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to undertake domestic travel.
Hotel Admin Assistant
- Handling administration incl. filing and general organisation of paperwork relating to the operations or people management related matters.
- Manage staff leave schedules and other absences from work.
- Review guest itineraries and liaise with the reservation team for any queries.
- Support with organisation and planning of day-to-day duties of the wider hospitality team.
- Work closely with HR to coordinate training, recruitment or performance development activities.
- Do research on necessary supplies and working with purchasing department to arrange procurement.
- Support with reviewing and adjusting Health & Safety manuals, Emergency protocols and Standard Operating procedures.
- Deal with guest requests as necessary, including liaising with guests directly.
- Arrange team-building activities.
- Assist with report-writing activities.
- Email communication with other heads of departments.
- Oversee special projects as requested by the Hospitality Manager.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Hotel Management/Business Administration
- Proven experience in a luxury hotel, lodge or food & beverage environment.
- Project management certification or related experience an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal English language.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Clear communication skills including report writing and professional email writing.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Working well under pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Confident decision-maker.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Developing targeted online and offline advertising campaigns and contributing ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy to drive ecommerce traffic and sales.
- Managing social media accounts to engage with customers.
- Optimizing website content for search engines.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to engage and retain customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on marketing campaigns and other promotional initiatives.
- Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies.
- Managing production and performance of multimedia content.
- Analyzing data to track and measure the success of marketing initiatives and making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Manage and optimize the company’s online advertising campaigns (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and technologies, and continuously look for new and innovative ways to reach and engage customers.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3 years of experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role.
- Must have experience in the e-commerce and online shopping platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of success in driving data-driven marketing strategy and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high creativity.
- Exemplary ability to prioritize key initiatives and opportunities for efficiencies and impact.
HR Assistant and Recruitment Associate
- Participate in recruitment and selection activities including drafting and advertising job descriptions, screening applications, interviewing candidates.
- Onboarding new employees including pre-onboarding paperwork, workstation allocation, HRIS onboarding and training, and health insurance enrollment.
- Maintain and update an efficient HR database, monitor employee lifecycle, and prepare reports for turnover rates, absenteeism rates, and labor costs.
- Monthly payroll preparation and filing for statutory deductions.
- Participate in employee training and development, organizing and managing external training programs and maintaining training records.
- Participate in the formulation, implementation, and training of HR policies, processes, and procedures.
- As the first point of contact for any HR-related queries, effectively communicate with team members on an ongoing basis.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resources management.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in HR and recruiting preferably with a start-up corporate.
- Must have knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems, Payroll Software, and Applicants Tracking Systems.
- Good understanding of employment laws, human resources best practices, and legal guidelines.
- Should have Solid work ethics, integrity, and ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
- A people person with excellent interpersonal skills and a welcoming personality.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.