Senior Engineering Manager at Microsoft
- To deliver on our mission to empower people and organizations to achieve more, we need to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences and are seeking a motivated Engineering Manager to continue to build and run a world class mobile development team. You will be part of an agile development group with diverse skills in mobile, front end, big data, reactive analytics, data science, machine learning and search technology to mention a few.
- Continue grow a strong, agile, and collaborative team.
- Foster a growth mindset in yourself and your team
- Lead your team to take the best technical decisions
- Partner with Program Management, Design and other Engineering leaders to develop the best possible products for our customers
- Drive best practices across the team.
- Mentor engineers and live out the Microsoft values.
- Genuine interest in what it takes to be great leader of people and technology, including an eagerness to continuously learn more, regardless of current experience level
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 8+ years of software development experience, preferably with front end experiences
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and a desire to learn from others.
- Passion for agile teamwork and building a collaborative team culture.
- Good communication skills, enabling transparency and productivity across teams in different parts of the world.