Recruitment Interns Needed at Yusudi
We are a sales enablement community that nurtures lifelong partnerships with high-potential talent and businesses to enable and accelerate their growth. We work with companies looking to increase their revenue through partnering with commercial departments to support them in talent identification and placement and talent training.
We are currently looking for Recruitment Interns to join our team. The role of the Interns will be candidate focused and involve working with our Recruiters to help them source candidates for roles they are working on as well as other support tasks to ensure a robust candidate database.
We need someone who understands the importance of finding the best of the best in the industry and who has the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. Great candidate experience is at the core of our engagements – if you have ever felt the angst of being left in the dark, then you would understand this. Therefore, we need someone who understands the importance of keeping candidates engaged throughout the hiring journey.
A typical day would entail researching great candidates for our clients and building a community of sales professionals by reaching out to passive candidates to encourage them to register their profiles with us.
Every day you will:
- Conduct candidate research: You will be responsible for researching and sourcing information on prospective candidates from a range of external and internal databases, deep web searching, social media, market mapping, and other means and ensuring that all information is managed appropriately.
- Carry out initial screening: With time and experience, you will contact the candidates and conduct initial screenings to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving their current role, and so on. This also includes analyzing their skills, knowledge, and personality in relation to the roles.
- Manage interview processes between clients and candidates by preparing candidates for interviews, scheduling interviews, and liaising on any logistics including travel if required.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by listening to, understanding, and managing candidate aspirations to ensure they find the right role whilst also providing timely feedback on any job applications.
- Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering inquiries, mapping roles, and making sure that the candidates always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
To thrive in this role, you should be
- Insatiably curious: you are someone who relentlessly wants to learn new things and put themselves in new situations.
- Gritty: you display a certain level of endurance that lets you stay in an uncomfortable place, work hard to improve upon a given interest, and do it again and again.
- Empathetic: you have the ability to see a situation from a candidate’s viewpoint, build rapport quickly, listen attentively and have excellent interpersonal skills
- A lover of details: you are someone who approaches actions with a critical mindset and thinks through every detail without allowing distractions to interfere with the process.
- Highly organized: you will maintain lists and schedules and need to ensure details are not overlooked
- BIG PLUS if you have experience using databases or if you come from a sales or customer service background but not a showstopper if you don’t.
This role is for anyone looking to pursue a career in recruitment, starting as an Intern (paid) is an excellent stepping stone and therefore there is an opportunity to grow into a recruiter position depending on the results achieved and relevant business requirements.
Bonus – the role is part of a friendly, ambitiously humble, and hard-working team!
If you feel you fit the initial criteria and are excited to join their team, click and apply!