Receptionist Needed at Janta Kenya,
Receptionist Needed at Janta Kenya
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing and scanning.
Requirements and Skills
- Certification in Office Management, business administration or an equivalent is required.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role for at-least 2 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.