QualityJob Vacancies at Judicial Service Commission: Team Leader for Quality Assurance at Nakuru Law Courts
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the judicial sector? Do you have a diploma in a related field and a certificate in computer studies? Do you have experience in digital work and quality control? If yes, then you might be the perfect candidate for the position of Team Leader for Quality Assurance at Nakuru Law Courts.
The Judicial Service Commission is a constitutional body that oversees the administration of justice in Kenya.
It is responsible for appointing, promoting, and disciplining judges and other judicial officers. It also advises the government on matters relating to the judiciary.
As a Team Leader for Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of supervising a team of scanning operators who digitize court files and upload them to the Court Tracking System (CTS).
You will also ensure that the scanned documents meet the quality standards and that the files are returned to their original state. You will report to the station leadership and submit regular reports on your team’s performance.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
– A KCSE certificate with a minimum grade of C
– A diploma certificate in a related field
– A certificate in computer studies
– Proof of leadership role in digital work
– Previous experience as a scanning operator or engagement with Ajira (Ajira training certificate is an added advantage)
– Living close to the court station (Desirable for ease of movement to court)
Visit Education Plus for latest student scholarships
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Receiving files from the registry in-charge
– Allocating duties and responsibilities to the team
– Undertaking quality check for scanned documents and approving them for uploading to CTS
– Ensuring that the file is returned to its original state
– Preparing attendance list
– Preparing the final report for submission to the station leadership
Similar Jobs Store Manager Jobs At Gap Recruitment
You will also need to have the following skills:
– Quality management
– Quality control
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online within 24 hours. This is a full-time job opportunity with competitive remuneration and benefits.
Don’t miss this chance to join the Judicial Service Commission and contribute to the delivery of justice in Kenya.