Paid Internship Opportunity at National Social Security Fund (NSSF),
Paid Internship Opportunity at National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization which exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers. We provide social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors. We register members, receive their contributions, manage funds of the scheme, process and ultimately pay out benefits
- Must be available for the entire period of the programme (Six months);
- Must not have been exposed to work experience since graduation;
- Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited institution within the last four (4) years (2019,2020,2021 and 2022). The candidate must be in possession of the relevant certificate;
- Must be an unemployed Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 34 years; and
- Must be computer literate (Please attach evidence)
- Must be a person of Integrity.
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self –driven and a diligent individual.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skil
How to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Fund does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program Candidates who meet the requirements outlined above, should Forward their Curriculum vitae, applications, copies of their testimonials and certificates by 17th March, 2023 to the address below and ensure that the envelope is clearly marked INTERNSHIP:
The CEO/Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100