Ongoing Recruitment at Majorel Kenya
Ongoing Recruitment at Majorel Kenya
Majorel Kenya designs, builds and delivers end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands.
HRBP Assistant (Mombasa Based)
- Supporting with the management, coaching and personal development of new employees. Supporting in the administration of disciplinary cases in compliance with HR policies and labor laws.
- Custodian of all disciplinary records, including and not limited to witness statements, emails, outcome letters, hearing notes (minutes), computer records, exit letters, and any other appeal paperwork.
- Maintaining and ensuring that the disciplinary tracker is up to date.
- Ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of disciplinary records.
- Working hand in hand with HRBP lead to administer exit interviews and review issues reported from time to time.
- Supporting effective networking and liaison across the organization, especially with the Operations team regarding Performance Management and Disciplinary issues.
- Positively influencing the people agenda.
- Assisting with Internal Interviews and working to streamline the process when the need arises.
- Assisting the HRBP Specialist in developing initiatives to encourage good attendance at work, employee well-being, and the employee recognition scheme.
- Supporting the driving and maintenance of various processes to facilitate employee motivation and retention.
- Supporting research into emerging employment legislation and best practice to support employee strategy delivery.
- Maintain all documentation received by employees related to the docket.
- Fulfilling the tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered so.
- Assisting HRBP lead in all areas related to Human Resources Management
- Positively influencing the people agenda.
- Assisting with Internal Job Postings.
- Carrying out first day induction for employees.
- Supporting employee relation forums that provide an opportunity for employees to connect and bond with management and peers.
- Assisting the HRBP Specialist in developing initiatives to encourage good attendance at work, employee well-being and the employee recognition scheme.
- Supporting the driving and maintenance of various processes to facilitate employee engagement, motivation, and communication.
- Ensuring unbiased and complete investigation procedures, and compliance with the policy and process, and closure of issues reported.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Wellness communication and company-wide updates.
- Assisting with Wellness Committee meetings and creating presentation materials as needed to support the initiatives of the Wellness and the Feel-Good Program.
- Attending, encouraging, and planning events with guidance through the Feel-Good Program.
- Supervising product design and other forms of internal/external marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Creating media, from press releases to social media messages, that shape public opinion of the company and increase awareness of its brand.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative, and innovative, and possess good time management and multitasking skills.
- Personal characteristics: suitable intonation for phone attendance, initiative, openness, positive attitude, good articulation, flexibility, speed, stress endurance, friendliness, diligence, loyalty to the employer.
- Strong presentation & articulation skills
- Ability to influence and align Ability to think creatively
- Networked externally Robust business understanding
- Proactive, confident, and motivated with a strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and ability to drive results.
- Team player, High on execution and strategy Logical Thinking, High on Integrity, and ability to walk the talk.
- Commitment to further training / continuous learning and development.
- Live the company values being fair, forward-thinking, accountable, customer focused, open, transparent, proud, and passionate, so that the highest standards of employee care and support can be achieved.
- Ability to deliver training/awareness sessions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in HR or any related field
- Must be a registered Member of IHRM
- 2-3 years’ work experience in HR especially in a BPO is desirable
Information Security Analyst
We are looking to hire an Information Security Analyst who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the organization information security management system to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. You will be required to identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise.
- Implement, maintain, and continuously improve the effectiveness ISMS within the local reporting unit.
- Support service delivery in local reporting unit in preparation for client assessments or industry specific certification and compliance audits as ISO27001, PCI DSS, SSAE, etc.
- Performs business impact and risk impact analysis and operational security risk assessments
- Ensure compliance and effectiveness of controls by conducting periodic compliance assessments and internal audits.
- Facilitate the development of corrective action and remediation plans for the identified gaps, issues, risks or vulnerabilities. Ensure that all committed resolutions to audit findings, risks and security incidents are monitored, reviewed, resolved and reported on timely manner.
- Develop consultative relationships with different departments to educate them on Majorel’s risk management framework, exception process and promote adherence to company policies, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Engage proactively in business transitions, local projects and/or initiatives in order to identify potential compliance and security risks.
- Support the local implementation of global and regional security education, training and awareness programs.
- Work cross-functionally and represent the Information Security Organization in discussions with different stakeholders and extend assistance to educate relevant users on how to comply to the different information security and data protection policies of the company
- Facilitate the investigation of a potential or actual security breaches, assist in the development and implementation of corrective action plans, research root cause and document the entire investigation process according to policy/procedure.
- Conducts security incident response training and exercise within the local unit and designated client accounts.
- Support the implement of business continuity processes within the local scope and assist in testing activities.
- Assist with integrating information security policy, standards, contractual and regulatory compliance requirements into the organization processes.
- Prepare proposals in cooperation with Sr. ISO to improve the security posture of the local reporting unit and brings them to the attention of the management during regular reporting cycle or whenever necessary;
- Liaise with other Majorel functions, including Key and Technical Account Management, Audit, Risk and Compliance, Data Privacy Office, BCM, Security Operations Center, Project Management Office to ensure the risk management process is efficient and effective.
- Fulfill other tasks related to the position as required
- Minimum 4 years of progressive professional experience in Information Security compliance, data protection, security audit and risk management preferably in the BPO industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Administration Management or equivalent
- Familiar with different regulations and standards related to information security and data protection (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, SSAE, COBIT, etc.)
- Preferably a certified information security professional, relevant certifications are CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CRISC (Certified Risk and Information System Control), CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Officer or ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor and CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Proactive, confident and motivated.
- Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and ability to drive results.
- Logical Thinking