Ongoing Recruitment at HCS Affiliates Group
The name HCS Africa is derived from carefully selected words: ‘Human’, referring to our people-oriented approach, ‘Capital’, referring to our commitment of increase in profit, and ‘Synergies’, referring to the collaborative nature of our organization. Therefore our service provisions and methodologies are wholly centered on adding
- Participate in formulating and implementing product, pricing, promotion and distribution strategies and policies to increase market share and profitability.
- Co – ordinate and deliver promotion support for the company’s existing and new products within the budget and liaise with promotion agencies.
- To steer product development initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
- To actively monitor customer service levels of the company, handle customer complaints and advice on customer service across the company.
- To develop and implement an effective marketing and promotion programme to achieve in-store visibility for company brands by gaining active support of dealers.
- To carry out market intelligence and monitor and analyse market competition and advise the company accordingly.
- To liaise with contracted marketing research firms in determining market trends and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- To review on a regular basis performance of the company’s products and formulate brand strategies to rejuvenate performance.
- To liaise with sales promotions/ merchandising firms and the company’s sales team, in executing planned sales promotion events.
- To organise and co-ordinate the company’s participation in exhibitions, shows and other special events to promote the company’s products and image.
- Develop the advertisement strategy for the products and liaise with agencies for implementation.
- To prepare and implement the marketing budget for the company in liaison with the head of department.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM)
- Computer literate in MS office applications
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- 2 years experience in a similar job in a fast paced FMCG environment
Fulfillment Centre Associate
- Receive and process stock products into the warehouse in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Prepare and verify received items documents.
- Content Creation of Products and upload through warehouse system (Danzai & Odoo).
- Product & pricing quality check (Danzai ).
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, item quality & condition and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Successful daily shipment of customer orders in alignment with the predefined targets.
- Be accountable and responsible for all picking slips in circulation.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are picked and shipped within the applicable timelines.
- Manage all resolve all picking and shipping errors within the predefined lead times
- Responsible and managing all customer shipping queries within an acceptable time frame.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment (this will involve cleaning the premises and work stations at the end of your shift) and optimise space utilisation.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations (Please note that this role is entry level).
- Computer literacy.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability. Ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented
- Reporting & plans of actions.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detailed oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.