Office Assistant Needed at Q-Sourcing Limited
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Office Assistant to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The role is responsible for Administrative support, in the areas of office purchases, office/premise cleanliness, provision of refreshments, as well as managing the company’s deliveries in a cost-efficient way and as guided by internal policies and procedures.
Functions/Key expected results
- Managing the Head Office premises and ensuring that office space is tidy, clean, and conducive for work
- Ensure cleanliness of toilets and stock them with vital supplies from time to time.
- Procuring for office and toilet supplies and managing them efficiently and ensuring due accountability
- Supply refreshments, teas, bites, and water for the smooth running of office operations at the head office.
- Supporting head office staff in the delivery of meals and ensuring safety standards at all times
- Support in the running of all Head Office errands as using a motorbike, and when needed. These would include; office deliveries, purchases, banking, stocking, or any other as may be approved by the Administration officer/HR from time to time
- Support with running photocopies and printing for head office operations as and when is required
- In charge of the advance arrangement of office meetings/interviews by ensuring that the premises are clean, refreshments are availed, chairs and tables are in order and in time
- Reporting and accountability for office supply
- Any other duties as may be advised through the supervisor from time to time.
Academic, Knowledge and skills
- O certificate of Education (KCSE)
- Driving license class: A2(Motorbike)
- Any formal or informal training in office management is added advantage
- Experience in managing office, procurement and running petty cash budgets is desired
- Energy, drive and attention to detail
- Consultancy industry and business awareness
- Excellent planning & Organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and take priority
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
This Vacancy can only be applied on the Recruiter’s Website. Click link below to proceed to the Application Site