Economics jobs, Engineering jobs, Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Business related jobs,Computer Science jobs,
Senior Software Engineer
- Working with a team of software engineers and applied scientists you will be responsible for all stages of the development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, integration, scaling out and monitoring.
- The implementations typically involve writing scalable, distributed, and highly efficient components and shipping large-scale backend services.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, ensure designs meet requirements as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data.
- Collaborating with other teams on existing or greenfield projects, driving consensus and coordinating efforts to meet cross-team objectives.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and algorithm optimizations
- 4+ years of software design and development experience with backend services
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming language such as C++, C#, Java or Python
- Experience in writing high-performance code, profiling applications, identifying, and removing bottlenecks
- Strong communication and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for learning and ramping up on new technologies and codebases
- Data driven decision making
- BSc in Computer Science or Equivalent
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Managers deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Model – Live our culture; Embody our values; Practice our leadership principles.
- Coach – Define team objectives and outcomes; Enable success across boundaries; Help the team adapt and learn.
- Care – Attract and retain great people; Know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations; Invest in the growth of others.
Growth and Transformational Leadership
- Synthesizes findings into insights across sales projects, including implications that inform sales objectives, leveraging executive presence to influence decisions and proactively identifying expansive ideas for field and partner sales strategy.
- Leverages insights to develop recommendations around potential future growth opportunities and strategic issues for Microsoft sales processes.
- Leads teams to execute projects, programs, and initiatives to deliver financial and operational results.
Connected Sales and Marketing
- Provides leadership to teams across the area/subsidiary for a connected sales and marketing strategy.
- Serves as an owner for the creation and execution of a strong central marketing discipline to establish and lead local, modern marketing governance and capability within the area/subsidiary.
- Connects Microsoft priorities and strategies to local sales and marketing priorities.
Customer Value Creation
- Provides advice and industry expertise to help team connect Microsoft solutions, priorities, and strategies to customer business impact and priorities. Identifies gaps and drives new workloads through communication of financial value to the customer, collaborating with sales team and driving new workloads.
Delivering Business Results
- Drives resource optimization of key investments with rigor in partnership with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to deliver right resources at right time with right return on investment. Collaborates with internal teams (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Field Sales). Manages and cultivates relationships with senior internal leaders (e.g., Directors, General Manager [GM]-level, higher).
Business and Sales Operations Leadership
- Cultivates Business and Sales Operations capability to credibly lead marketing governance for the Area/Subsidiary to drive a balance in short term results with longer term market momentum, including driving focus on winning new audiences to compete effectively..
- Leads a team to identify opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions based on customer strategies, and discusses customer needs and solutions based on customer insights. Develops effective leadership to teams (e.g., Central Marketing, Business and Sales Operations, Compete, Customer and Partner Experience, Business Product Group).
Culture and Leadership at Scale
- Drives initiatives and capabilities needed to drive success within scope of accountability and works to develop/mentor/coach talent internally or develop plans to attract needed talent to Microsoft. Champions Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) plan, inclusion throughout talent process, and diversity-recruiting strategy.
- Drives change and cultural transformation within area of accountability as a coach, mentor, or program leader. Inspires managers and individuals in the organization and fosters a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals.
- Represents the company externally with local partners, influencers, and national leaders in support of the company’s strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field, AND 10+ years related experience, including senior sales leadership roles, managing high-performance sales and/or technical-sales teams, coaching solution sales and account development strategies, and/or leadership roles in multi-tiered large organizations
- OR equivalent experience.