New Vacancies at Kidadl
New Vacancies at Kidadl
Our mission is helping parents unlock a world of possibilities to fulfil their children’s potential Support Parents To Be, The Best That They Can Be Kidadl helps parents to be their best by providing quick, accessible and hyper relevant content for them to entertain and educate their kids.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that support our business as we scale globally. The responsibilities of DevOps Engineer include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet business needs. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by business
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Set up load balancers
- Managing security standards
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of databases and especially MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch and AWS EC2
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Flickr Image Library Manager
We are looking for an experienced driven self-starter to join Kidadl as a Flickr Image Library Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing images that adhere to our brand guide for the content team on a daily basis, ensuring that all images on the Kidadl platform are relevant, of high quality, and correctly tagged and searchable in our Flickr photo library. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to ensure that each image that we publish meets our house style and quality standards. This is a fast-paced role suited to candidates who are able to manage targets whilst also carrying out high-quality checks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Kidadl Flickr Image Library, creating and maintaining the folder and tagging system according to our site map.
- Upload and correctly tag all images to our Image Library.
- Create any Canva templates that are required across the business.
- Reach out to PR teams to request images.
- Join daily standups with the images team when required.
- Ensure all images are copyright compliant.
- Respond to queries from the internal team and update images accordingly.
- Ensure all processes are adhered to and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- 2 years + experience working with photo libraries and video (iStock, Flickr, YouTube etc)
- Experience working with Canva.
- Experience working with Google Drive, particularly Google Sheets.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Stellar organizational and content management skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to take ownership of deliverables.
- The ability to communicate effectively to liaise with the content team.
- Minimum two years experience as a picture researcher.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.