Massive Job Openings at Kakamega County
Kakamega County is one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya. It borders Vihiga County to the south, Siaya County to the West, Bungoma County to the North and Nandi County to the East. The county covers an area of 3050.3 Km2 (Kakamega CDP, 2013). The altitude of the county is between 1,240 metres and 2,000 metres above sea level.
Job Applications Open
Chief Agricultural Officer – 7 Positions
Senior Assistant Agricultural Officer – 18 Positions
Assistant Agricultural Officer I – 26 Positions
Senior Animal Health Assistant – 6 Positions
Assistant Director, Fisheries
Assistant Commissioner, Cooperatives – 5 Positions
Senior Assistant Director, Records Management
Assistant Director, Human Resource Management and Development
Chief Human Resource Management and Development Officer
Senior Human Resource Management and Development Officer – 2 Positions
Human Resource Management and Development Officer – 2 Positions
Human Resource Management Assistant I – 2 Positions
Human Resource Management Assistant II – 5 Positions
Human Resource Management Assistant III
Senior Records Management Officer – 4 Positions
Records Management Officer II – 3 Position
Records Management Officer III – 7 Position
Chief Clerical Officer – 4 Positions
Senior Clerical Officers – 30 Positions
Assistant Office Administrator I – 3 Positions
Senior Office Administrative Assistant – 4 Positions
Office Administrative Assistant I – 7 Positions
Assistant Office Administrator II – 4 Positions
Chief Assistant Office Administrator – 2 Positions
Senior Economist II/Senior Statistician II – 9 Positions
Senior Assistant Polytechnic Instructor – 6 Positions
How to submit application
- All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the on-line form.
- ALL Serving Officers in the County Public Service, MUST clearly indicate on the on-line form: –
- The Payroll Number;
- Date of first appointment;
- Date of promotion to the current grade; and
- Substantive designation and Job Group.
- During interviews, shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the following original documents: National Identity Card; Academic and Professional Certificates; Current Payslip and Letter of Appointment/Promotion to the current grade.
- The above positions are for serving officers on Permanent & Pensionable Terms of Service ONLY.
All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the Application Form and submit it ONLINE on or before 18th August, 2023 at 11.59 P.M.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are; email address email@example.com and phone number 0745888999 ONLY.