Maintenance Controller at The Coca-Cola Company,
Maintenance Controller at The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Key Purpose Statement.
The role will lead, coordinate, coach and manage the Maintenance Plans, as established by the Maintenance Planners, are implemented effectively and efficiently to ensure maximum equipment availability
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that asset care goals are incorporated into the MAS’s team and individual goals
- Is accountable for the execution of the technical gap plan for the plant
- Ensure audit compliance to the asset care program
- Responsible for the reliability and uptime of Packaging plant.
- Support packaging performance improvement by conducting and leading performance optimisation initiatives.
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Ensure spares needed to support asset management program are available on time and within costs
- Evaluate impact of new plant and equipment and recommend changes.
- Have a working understanding of plant operation and associated Work Instructions and or procedures.
- Analyse plant failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures to identify and correct root causes.
Team Leadership and Management
- Lead the MAS’s team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment and team interaction.
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure multi skilling occurs within the Packaging team this includes evaluation of workmanship of teams.
Safety and Housekeeping
- Ensure all statutory and mandatory checks are part of the asset care management system, are performed and all documentation completed and recorded.
- Ensure that health, safety and housekeeping receive appropriate focus through regular checks and audits, with appropriate monthly or quarterly meetings
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Equivalent
- 5 years of experience in maintenance of packaging equipment