Latest Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance
- Open Jobs
- Finserve Operations Service Delivery Officer
The Officer will foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step. The officer will be responsible for improving the service delivery to customers have with the Finserve suite of products i.e Equitel, Jenga PGW,Jenga API, Market place and any other product under Finserve with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction. The officer will be responsible for overseeing multiple different processes, all geared towards inspecting and coordinating all the points of contact between a customer and Finserve
The role works closely with management and a cross-section of functions within Equity bank as well as other partners.
- Implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Drive and manage customer satisfaction scores and overall customer service delivery within the department
- Support and assist in deployment of products by conducting relevant tests
- Assessing and ensuring the quality of service delivered through the department
- Continuously review the quality standards and processes to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practises
- Communicate metrics results and other relevant information to management and recommend areas for improvement
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring service delivery to customers.
- Be part of team productivity and ensure to operate within the set policies and procedures
- Join regular Cx team meetings, identify and share best practice.
- Participate in training
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with staff within the department and other Support teams
- Respond to incoming emails,incidents and phone enquiries in a prompt manner
- Undestand the customer, the market and industry
- Support and ensure delivery of best-in-class service delivery to new and existing Finserve customers.
- Carry out Detailed journey-mapping and understanding Client pain points and expectations with a view of proposing solution.
- Attend customer trouble shooting sessions to review the customer journey and issue resolution process with a view of improving the interaction with the customer.
- Submit comprehensive, accurate and timely reports
Key Critical Competencies
- Genuine customer focus
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker with great problem solving skills.
- Naturally inquisitive & insightful. A business builder
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, with minimum supervision
- High tolerance for work in a rapidly evolving work environment (adaptability)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- University degree from a well-recognized university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design, and implement effective practical recommendation.
Operations Officer Finserve
The position holder will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of Finserve (Equitel). He/she is expected to possess operational knowledge and experience of the Equity Bank culture, as well as an understanding of the Bank’s processes and procedures.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
SIM Cards Stock Management:
- Sim stock monitoring (ordering from suppliers), Booking of shipments tracking with the courier companies until delivery
- Ensuring the suppliers and courier companies are paid for the deliveries through sign offs approval follow up and forwarding the invoices to finance for payment.
- Monitor sim stock of branches allocate to them to ensure they do not experience stock outs.
- To ensure the branch accountants and the branch Equitel staff are using the ERP system to transact and reconcile the SIM cards issued out.
- Ensure the reporting and reconciliation of physical Sim cards Vs. ERP are done on a daily basis by each branch.
- Support in packing and dispatching sim cards to branches on sending them
- Follow through on any ICCID issues experienced by the branches on both BSS and ERP.
Activations Monitoring, trouble shooting and services:
- To ensure branches are able to get Telephony activations done using BSS and handle any issues the branches experience.
- To ensure SIM replacements done are usually indicated in the change of static data forms correctly and records kept for future reference.
- To handle deactivation requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle transfer of subscription requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle MSISDN change requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle Tariff change requests on Telephony from the branches as per SLA.
- To handle static data changes for customers from the branches as per SLA.
System Availability and BSS System rights assignment:
- To monitor and escalate system availability for BSS
- To escalate issues to the service desk, Technical team and SLA managers on system availability to branches.
- Review on a daily basis the rights being assigned to users via service desk. Escalation of violations on a weekly basis to service desk and ensure rectification.
- Communicating to branches on the roles in BSS and the associated applications for each.
Know Your Customer-Compliance
- To review applications per branch assigned to assess if branch complying on the use of digital forms in Onboarding.
- To review applications per branch assigned to access if branch complying with accepting telephony and m-banking T&Cs by the customers and the signatures of both the Equitel staff and the customer are always included in the contract form.
- Uploading of all documentation for individual and corporate onboarding on BSS and Uploading of Staff declaration form.
- To review sim swap forms done on the previous day by each branch to ensure the form is correctly filled by both onboarding staff and customer.
- Escalating to Compliance and operations monitoring on a weekly basis the Sim card reconciliation branch wide status and weekly violations reports for follow up.
- Training and updating of Compliance, enforcement and operations monitoring teams on KYC dash boards and new CAK guidelines.
Service Desk Escalations:
- Ensure all issues experienced by the branches are logged into either Help desk or service desk based on the category of the issue.
- Following up on SD requests from their respective branches that are pending beyond SLA that are forwarded to Equitel Operations.
- Following up on issues escalated via the Equitel ops email group
- Good knowledge of overall branch operations, front office and back office roles.
- Computer proficiency; including strong keyboard skills
- Relevant experience with the key bank operating systems required.
- Knowledge of Bank risks and their mitigation
- Knowledge of risks and controls associated with the A/C opening processes and Telephony activations.
- Knowledge of CAK prudential guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of the AML and KYC policy guidelines as relates to Telephony
- At least an O-Level pass of C+ with a Diploma and/or Degree certificate in a business-related field.
- Work experience in offering Equitel products and services will have an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in the Bank.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.