Latest Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya
Latest Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Corporate Business Analyst
- Overall responsibility for research and data analysis, presenting a range of data-driven solutions and presenting a range of data-driven solutions.
- Primarily responsible for managing departmental data, performance analysis, preparing departmental presentations and lead role in budgeting and cost control.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders on specific department assignments.
- Generate economic/industry bulletin on emerging opportunities and risks/ current issues.
- Prepare departmental performance reports
- Analyse departmental performance on a regular basis and provide insights
- Actively participate in setting annual departmental performance targets and developing individual scorecard templates
- Suggest improvement to performance management systems and follow through for implementation.
- Take a lead role in cost management
- On a bi-weekly basis prepare and disseminate economic/industry analysis bulletin
- Provide an analysis emerging local and global trends, quantify expected impact on the Corporate Banking portfolio and propose mitigation measures
- In liaison with other Bank departments, design and initiate surveys on Corporate Banking offering; analyse the survey results and suggest improvements
- Maintenance of Corporate Banking data
- Prepare periodic departmental presentations
- Take a lead role in preparing departmental budget
- Evaluate various processes and suggest improvements.
- Perform liaison role between Corporate Banking and other departments
- Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the direct report.
- Critical thinker – challenges the status quo
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint presentation skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics or a related field
- Professional qualification in accounting such as CPA or its equivalent
- Professional qualification in finance and investments such as CFA, CIFA or its equivalent
eCommerce Sales/Account Management Supervisor
- Sales and support of eCommerce Products
- Managing portfolios of existing clients and new business development
- Contribute to systems and service improvement through continuous feedback to product management.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and support of Payment Gateway and Marketplace
- Interact with customers on possible solutions to their eCommerce business challenges.
- Market the Bank’s online acquiring products to potential customers.
- Train customers on the usage of payment gateway platforms.
- Analyze and keep track of product growth as per the set targets.
- Enhance customer experience management by working with support teams.
- Coordinate Product implementation between Business; Operations, Technology & all third parties
- Assisting with eCommerce projects deployment (provide customer feedback during integrations)
- Continuously evaluate relevance and effectiveness of eCommerce in line with market trends
- Implementing the sales strategy in line with market appetite and Banks overall strategy
- Responsible for attaining Budget & Performance Management – eCommerce
- Continuous training of Bank sales team on trends and best practices in e-commerce
- Ensure that the branches are well trained in all new initiatives undertaken for ecommerce delivery.
- Ensure Channel growth through product development, new acquisitions and expansion and deepening of existing relationships
- Must have experience around online acquiring solutions.
- Customer centricity mindset
- Highly organized with excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Sharp business acumen, including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return.
- Strong capability in deliverance, objectivity, excellent interpersonal skills, multicultural awareness, and sensitivity
- Fair understanding of regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- Ability to understand the latest technology trends along with a desire to continue learning in these areas.
- Ability to synthesize data, identify trends and recommend viable solutions.
- Ability to resolve/escalate client issues in a timely and thorough manner.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Experience in selling and management of online acquiring products.
- Banking Experience (Largely Preferred).
- University degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales.
- High performance in the current/ previous roles.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.