Digital Fundraising Specialist jobs,Finance jobs, Accounting jobs,
Assistant Accountant – International
- Ensuring that multi geographical payments to suppliers are made in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that multi geographical supplier invoices and payment information is accounted for accurately and timely manner.
- Ensuring that Balance sheet reconciliations are performed across the various GS Hubs’ ledgers
- Ensuring that all payrolls are processed and accounted for correctly for all GS Hubs.
- Assisting with preparing for the Hub annual audits including financial statements as well as consolidated audit support,
- Supporting international accountants.
- Ledger Review and Management.
- Credit Card Management,
- Supporting the GS Hubs’ intercompany recharges process.
- Providing accounting and financial management guidance to the internal customers (employees) of the organization.
- Provide occasional assistance to budget holders as required.
Who we’re looking for:
You should have Tertiary qualification in finance and Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA). You should have 1–2-year experience in similar role with working knowledge of Sun and processing payments on bank platforms. You should have proven track record of accounting experience. You should have working knowledge on: Payroll and related legislation guidelines, ledger entry analysis and interpretation, generating reports and data analysis and interpretation, designing reports for reporting and in-depth knowledge and experience working within the accounting technical area which enable them to work autonomously, resolve day to day issues and identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the organization’s delivery model .You should have ability to work in a multicultural and multi-geographical context/environment, engage in social justice activism/advocacy and demonstrate innovative practices. You should have good experience in a financial or management accounting environment. You should have cross functional fair understanding of good finance practices and proven track record of general ledger management. You should have working knowledge of payroll, tax, IFRS and related legislation.
Global Digital Fundraising Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to drive digital fundraising with ActionAid countries across the globe while working flexibly? If you are enthusiastic about digital fundraising and want to put your creativity into practical actions, then this is the job for you. This is an incredible time to join the Global Public Fundraising Team; you will contribute to building an innovative mindset and offer your technical experience as well as internal and external learnings & trends to boost fundraising within the federation. You will work with the global campaigns and communication teams to support fundraising countries to convert campaigners and activists into donors through a multichannel approach. Flexibility in number of working days will be considered.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital fundraising; developing digital fundraising strategies; experience of working in diverse environments; building valuable relationships with internal and external stakeholders; a good understanding of digital technologies and how to maximise digital opportunities to raise income from different audiences.