Latest Job Openings at Kenya Airways
Latest Job Openings at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Update and keep all training records for the school and provide office support services and administer the technical training library for efficient running of training programmes
Principal Accountabilities (Responsibility)
- Type and reproduce training notes, examination and course reports for efficient running of the training programmes.
- Process training certificates for all trainings done
- Maintain an accurate record of course participants in compliance with the KCAA and Kenya airways requirements
- Keep a filing system for all course reports, trainee certificates and office correspondences and documents for ease of retrieval
- Ensure availability of office and training supplies for efficient and effective office and training operation.
- Keep an accurate and updated catalogue of library textbooks and manuals.
- Perform library documents / data amendments.
- Communicate to business customers, staff and other stake holders for effective public relations and customer relations.
- Handle and attend to customers enquiries for efficient and effective office and training operations.
- KCSE certificate – aggregate grade C+ with C+ in English.
- Diploma in secretarial/office administration.
- Computer literate and able to use word processing and spreadsheets
- Programs- preferably ms-windows, ms- word and ms- excel Office Management III Or Office Administration & Management III
- Secretarial Duties Office Practice Shorthand III (100 wpm)
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- Demonstrated work experience as a Personal Secretary or comparable position in the Public Service or private institution for a minimum period of three (3) years
Senior Supervisor- Main Warehouse
Ensure that the highest standards of training are maintained throughout the Approved Training Organization. Ensure that the Training Organization is in compliance with CAA & IATA training requirements while meeting client airline requirements.
- Provide the accountable manager with gap analysis for required training resources: training facilities and personnel.
- Ensure development and delivery of appropriate training programmes.
- Evaluate training against defined training needs and clients’ expectations.
- Ensure maintenance of training records of all personnel and trainees.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are documented as per regulatory requirements, implemented and that there is evidence of their implementation.
- Overall responsibility to ensure that the training is in compliance with the appropriate requirements.
- Overall standardization of procedures for training.
- Constant surveillance and oversight of all training programs. Monitoring of Instructor Training Programs .
- Submission of required training documents to KCAA for the ATO Program.
- Oversight of Training Publications.
- Oversight of the scheduling of all training activities.
- Supervise Chief Instructors.
- Control and coordinate quality training in KQ Pride Training Centre operations
- Oversee the KQ Pride Training Centre training budget
- Hold a bachelor’s university degree
- had extensive experience in training as a flight instructor for professional pilot licences and possess a sound managerial capability.
- At least three years’ experience in training techniques and managerial capability.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.