Kenya Pipeline Company Advertises Job Vacancies, Terms, Requirements & Deadline,
Kenya Pipeline Company Advertises Job Vacancies, Terms, Requirements & Deadline
Kenya Pipeline Company
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) is a state corporation that has the responsibility of transporting, storing, and delivering petroleum products to the consumers of Kenya through its pipeline system and oil depot network.
Below are details of the job vacancies at KPC,
|VACANCY NAME||CLOSING DATE||Adverts||JDs||CLICK|
|Managing Director||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
|General Manager (Supply Chain)||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
|General Manager (Pipeline Operations & Maintenance)||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
|Legal Services Manager||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
|Safety, Health & Environment Manager||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
|Corporate Communication Manager||27/02/2023||Advert||View Details||Apply Now|
KPC Recruitment Terms and Conditions
- Please provide accurate information. In accurate information shall lead to disqualification
- If you have not updated your profile recently please do so before applying for any jobs available
- Please note the deadline shall not be extended
- All uploads must be in PDF format
- For you to apply for any job, you have to create account
- For the first users, you need to create account before you proceed to login to the system.
- Please go through the E_Recruitment User Manual before applying for the position
- Preferred Browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,and Microsoft Edge.
- Please use Laptop or desktop computer.
- For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received before midnight on February 27th, 2023.