Jubilee Insurance Hiring!
Jubilee Insurance Hiring!
Jubilee Insurance Hiring!
Jubilee Insurance Hiring!
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
- The job holder will coordinate the day-to-day administrative activities of the Blue Company Project regionally in close consultation with the Steering committee and other resources made available to the project.
- Look, prospect, and enroll new members to the Blue Company Project on a set monthly target by the steering committee.
- Plan member onboarding and certification events in collaboration with the steering committee.
- Collaborate with Blue Company suppliers to ensure availability of new member material such as certificates and plaques during the onboarding event.
- Coordinate the annual registration of members and regular activities engaging members by:
- Proactively managing the member database on a regular basis and ensuring up-to-date documents for each Blue Company member.
- Sending out information about the initiative to prospective Blue Companies.
- Driving member engagement by seeking their participation in Blue Company events.
- Management of Social media pages and company website
- Undertake monthly website reviews and updates.
- Develop social media calendar and actively manage all Blue Company social media pages.
- Update the membership data on the website regularly.
- Regularly review all Blue Company digital materials such as brochures and ensure they are up-to date.
- Relationship management by executing different Blue Company initiatives such as the Group Purchasing and collaborating with other member-led industry organizations to drive membership.
- Develop and monitor the usage of the Blue Company Project brand materials including the logo, membership certificates, plaques, lapel badges etc. to ensure all guidelines are adhered to, in consultation with the Branding team.
- Administrative responsibilities such as making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Collate correspondence from members, internal and external sources.
- Arrange and schedule for anti-bribery and whistle blowing protection training, workshops, and seminars for Blue Company members.
- Keeping tabs on member companies in breach of the Blue Company member requirements and reporting them to steering committee and Advisory board.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the steering committee in furtherance of the Blue Company Project’s mission.
- Performance reporting and presentation skills.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages.
- 5 years of working experience preferably in sales, marketing, and administration
Senior Human Resources Business Partner – Talent Management
- Implementing the strategic Human Resource strategies in Talent Management, human resources development, performance management, Organization Design and Human Resource Policy development and application while partnering with Heads of Department on all Human Resource Services areas to achieve business objectives. This will involve managing and effectively overseeing talent practices at Jubilee Insurance Company to ensure highly skilled and performing employees at all levels.
Organization Design, Manpower Planning and Recruitment:
- Provide direction on strategic HR planning and management process and ensure that HR plans are in tandem with the Group’s business plans – short term (STP), midterm (MTP) and long term (LTP) plans. Provide regular updates to the Board HR Committee.
- Lead the organization design to ensure fit for purpose organization Structures to support the Business Intent.
- Development of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, selection, placement and succession planning. Identifying and meeting the company’s human resourcing needs. This involves establishing effective hiring and Talent Management systems (policies, processes and tools) in attracting, selecting and retaining people with competitive attributes and skills.
- Ensure the Company maintains updated succession always plans for all critical and unique/specialist roles.
- Manage and use current recruitment tools for staff placements, performance management and career development and maintain an up to date HRAR (Human Resources Asset Register).
- Develop and implement a system for defining competency requirements for all jobs and process for assessing competency levels of staff as required.
- Develop and implement a system for defining and implementing career paths for all jobs and process for assessing readiness to take up roles as they become available.
- Supporting competitive remuneration to support a high performing organization by researching and advising on competitive compensation and benefits packages that are in line with contemporary market and competitor practices.
- In liaison with the Heads of Department and Learning and Development Team, analyze and determine skills and needs that will meet the company’s objectives and develop job descriptions.
Training and Development:
- Identify the core business skills and develop appropriate strategies to develop employee’s skills for current and future role requirements.
- Assess the training needs and develop training plans. Assess whether the training objectives have been achieved.
- Develop and implement a system to train and develop high caliber, skilled and well-motivated employees capable of matching present and future operational and business requirements in line with the Company’s Strategy. This includes training needs analysis, budgeting, and prioritization of training needs.
- Develop and implement a coaching and mentoring program and a process for assessing the impact of the same on staff.
- Lead the performance management process through balanced scorecards.
- Ensure BSCs are developed annually, and formal and quality Performance Appraisal reviews are undertaken twice a year for all employees while ensuring that appropriate action is taken on all matters arising from the reviews.
- Quality assurance of all performance objectives and reviews for relevance and alignment to overall business objectives.
- Constant review and update of a performance management system that will aid the organization achieve its strategic objectives and ensure proper setting of goals and monitoring of performance through the year.
- Providing input for the development of the Human Resources Strategy and managing implementation in areas of
- Organization Design, Recruitment, Performance Management, Human Resource Policies, standards, and compliance guidelines.
- Leading and managing strategy implementation of the Talent Management strategy and Services
- Develop and implement comprehensive talent development policies and processes with a view of ensuring that the Company maintains competitiveness in its skill pool.
- Participate in the establishment and management of a talent management program in line with the organization’s capacity development strategy.
- Participate in the Company’s Transformation and Organization Design projects to offer HR Advisory and consultancy services in the processes.
- Preparing and providing management reports for management and Board decisions in HR policies, processes and procedures while creating high standards in statutory and market compliance.
- Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating direct reportees to achieve highest levels of performance
- Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements
- Strong Planning and Organizing Skills
- Problem Solver and Analytical
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Innovative and change oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or any other related field.
- Higher Diploma in HRM or CHRP Qualification
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a Senior Human Resources Management Position
Method of Application
Administrator: Job Ref. No: JHL007
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 15th May 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner – Talent Management: Job Ref. No. JLIL136
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 17th May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.