Jobs at International Rescue Committee,
Jobs at International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
Recruitment Systems Manager
- Manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment technology systems, including implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and retirement.
- Partner with the Global TA team and the IT team to examine and understand the current stack of recruiting and HR solutions; identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to optimize recruitment operations.
- Represent IRC to vendors to fully understand our current suite of tools and to develop a plan to have the business fully using the tools available. Including: analyzing new product features to assess their applicability to our context; advocate with the vendor to close product gaps not yet on the vendor’s roadmap; provide HRIT with requirements needed to implement new features
- Lead the implementation of new recruitment technology solutions from start to finish and ensure successful adoption by end-users. Provide ongoing support after the project is completed.
- Develop and maintain recruitment technology systems documentation, including user guides and training materials.
- Work with in-country HR to determine training and solution needs, and offer regular systems training sessions and updated materials.
- Provide ongoing support to end-users and stakeholders and ensure timely resolution of system issues.
- Monitor system performance, analyze data, and develop reports to measure system effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with recruitment technology trends and best practices, and make recommendations for continuous improvement of recruitment technology systems and processes.
- Other recruiting systems projects or improvements as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, information technology, Human Resources, or related fieldor equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or as a project manager, preferably in HRIS implementation, is highly desirable. Candidates with a mix of experience in Recruiting, Human Resources and systems supports are also encouraged to apply.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, risk management, and change management.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with HRIS systems, such as Cornerstone (CSOD) ATS & Onboarding, CRM systems, Workday, HireRight, Textio and SkillSurvey is highly desirable.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Experience leading recruitment technology implementation projects and ensuring successful adoption by end-users.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data and develop reports to measure system effectiveness.
- Previous experience creating and effectively delivering training in a multi-cultural context is important.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Business level proficiency in French, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
- Minimal travel (~10%) as needed.
Budget & Operations Manager
The Budget & Operations Manager is responsible for providing finance and administrative support to the Grant Operations and Analytics Team (GOAT) within the Technical Excellence (TE) department, working under the supervision of the Deputy Director, Business Operations and in partnership with the Sr. Finance Officer. Responsibilities include day-to-day operations of GOAT, administrative support for management, and financial and budgetary support Technical Excellence.
The Budget & Operations Manager will also provide operational support to the Grant Operations and Analytics Team (GOAT), and work closely with other HQ units and departments, including but not limited to other Technical Excellence units, Finance/Accounts Payable, Grants staff, and liaising with IRC Europe and Washington offices as needed, as well as Country Program offices.
Operations & Knowledge Management (40%) – 2 days
- Coordinate the GOAT Bi-Weekly Meetings, ensuring that agendas are created, notes are taken, and presenters are scheduled and prepared
- Lead the maintenance of the GOAT intranet site (RescueNet), including updating the organogram with staffing changes in a timely manner and posting new documents as requested
- Work with GOAT management team on internal communications, such as email blasts or newsletter dissemination
- Respond to day-to-day interdepartmental, Country Program and external requests for information.
- Review and continuously maintain GOAT’s internal resources and documents.
- Review, facilitate and/or disseminate appropriate resources to Country Programs.
- Work with Crisis Response, Recovery & Development (CRRD) finance and operations staff, Technical Excellence administrative staff, and GOAT staff to streamline and harmonize IRC processes
- Spearhead and implement new ways to work more efficiently within GOAT
Administrative Assistance (10%) – 0.5 day
- Oversee and manage onboarding of new GOAT staff by working with hiring managers to ensure that all necessary hiring forms are submitted, equipment is ordered and set up and orientation meetings are scheduled. Provide close assistance to hiring managers and new staff during initial period of employment.
- Attend all INTEGRA meetings and serve as the INTEGRA superuser for GOAT
- Plan and coordinate staff retreats and meetings, ensuring that all travel and other logistics are in place
Timesheet Management, & Grant Revenue Tracking (40%) – 2 days
- Manage submission of all Technical Excellence (TE) staff timesheets via the online Time & Effort Tracking & Reporting Application (TETRA), ensuring that timesheets are submitted by the payroll deadlines monthly.
- Support the Sr. Finance Officer in tracking Technical Excellence staff salary allocations from multiple funding sources, such as grants (TU2% funds), endowment funds, unrestricted budgets, etc.
- Run reports on the IRC online grants management system from OTIS (Opportunity Tracking Information System) to ensure that all salary revenue from grants is captured on a quarterly basis.
- Support the Sr. Finance Officer in tracking expenses and maintaining a BvA on all TE funding streams by reviewing the general ledger in Integra (IRC’s financial management system), liaising with Country Program office finance and grant staff, and reviewing budgets on OTIS.
- Coordinate with contracts management staff to ensure that invoiced billable time correlates with timesheets in the TETRA system.
- Coordinate with CRRD, finance, IT, and HR to troubleshoot and improve on timekeeping systems and software.
- Train new TE staff on how to use IRC’s time and effort system, and serve as TETRA system focal point for all TE staff.
Finance Management & Budget Support (10%) – 0.5 day
- Provide surge support in prepare journal entry forms for finance recodes/reclassifications (JV) as needed.
- Support GOAT staff in reviewing and submitting for approval travel expense reports, purchase requisitions/orders, contract payments and other finance transactions via Integra, coordinating with Accounts Payable (AP) as needed.
- Assist in reviewing and drafting budgets for grant proposals as needed.
- Other Finance & Budget duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years related non-profit administration and/or budgeting experience required.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Solid organizational and administrative skills, with a proven ability to prioritize projects with an extremely keen attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment – pro-activity and initiative to problem solve within the job parameters is essential.
- Dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion and a strong passion for our mission
Preferred experience & skills:
- Experience in reviewing general ledger transactions and basic bookkeeping/accounting
- Experience in budget management, purchasing (procurement), and expense reimbursement management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.