Jobs at International Rescue Committee
Jobs at International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
Senior Recruitment Marketing Manager
In this role, you will manage a team of 5 candidate Sourcers. You and your team will help drive top talent to our organization via modern and innovative recruitment marketing strategies through search, social, mobile, text and email. You will promote the value of working for the IRC through storytelling and will think strategically about channels and messaging, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programs, and track and measure everything.
- Build IRC employment brand awareness and communicate the value proposition of working at our organization both authentically and transparently
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Work with the TA team on a plan of initiatives to support our GEDI Action Plan as it pertains to recruitment efforts
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the sourcing team, providing guidance and support, and ensuring that goals and objectives are met. Work closely with team members to identify areas for growth and development, and develop training plans and other initiatives that support the team’s ongoing learning and career advancement
- Identify tactics, platforms and events that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create content from blogs to emails to videos and enlist internal and external content creators as needed
- Inspire employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey
- Monitor the IRC’s online presence, identify potential issues that may impact the IRC as an employer of choice and create and implement solutions
- Teach and empower recruiters on how to tell our story effectively to attract candidates
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience to ensure our messaging resonates
- Organize campaigns, programs and events from strategy to execution that build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- Manage the IRC’s career website, our LinkedIn page and other social media and attract followers and keep them engaged
- Manage recruitment marketing operations and technology as well as contracts with vendors and agencies
- Work with marketing automation / CRM or other new technology to improve processes and results
- Ensure that your sourcing team is building a pipeline of top talent
- Track, measure, analyze and report on campaign results as well as what’s working and what’s not and try new tactics
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Collaborate across the TA team and partner with Marketing to support this work
- Keep abreast of new trends in marketing and advertising
- Travel as necessary
- Education: Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Work Experience: Previous experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Manager for 3-5 years, but candidates with previous experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising for 3-5 years are also encouraged to apply. 2+ years of experience in a management role.
Climate Resilience Specialist
The Climate Resilience Specialist will lead efforts to adapt IRC programs to be more resilient and responsive to the impacts of climate change. The postholder will provide advice and support in three principal ways:
- Support learning and innovation across Crisis Response, Recovery, and Development (CRRD) to promote climate resilient / responsive programs;
- Demand driven support to Technical Units, Regional Units, and Country Teams to design services that are climate resilient and/or build community resilience; and
- Develop practical resources to help the organization adopt and scale climate resilient/responsive interventions.
The Climate Resilience Specialist will be part of the Program Quality Support Unit (PQSU). The postholder will report to the Snr Director, Program Quality Support and will work closely with other climate specialists and champions within PQSU and across CRRD.
The Climate Resilience Specialist will have responsibility for the following:
- Support to strategic design and business development opportunities related to climate resilience and wider efforts to position IRC in this space.
- Targeted support to Technical Units in adapting priority intervention approaches and providing intervention-specific guidance on how to promote climate resilience.
- Work with regions and technical units to better understand and adapt to the projected impacts of climate induced disasters.
- Build organizational resources to help to develop IRC’s portfolio of climate resilient / responsive programs.
- In addition to the above, the Climate Resilience Specialist will support the following work led by the Climate Change Advisor: convening learning exchanges between climate specialists, building mitigation and adaptation efforts into business processes.
- Experience of leading programs that: respond to the impacts of climate change, and build resilience to future impacts, gained through 6-8 years of experience working in fragile contexts.
- Expertise in delivering / supporting programs related to one or more of IRC’s outcome areas: Economic Well Being, Education, Health, Power, and/or Safety.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of the intersection between conflict and climate and the role humanitarian assistance can play in building resilience.
- Ability to provide practical technical advice and support strategic direction setting.
- Strong data literacy and the ability to support evidence and learning informed decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Collaborative and pro-active colleague with a talent for working across interdisciplinary teams.
- Project management skills and the ability to deliver products on time and to high quality.
- Dedication to IRC values of Equality, Service, Integrity and Accountability, a strong passion for our mission and commitment to learning and continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage virtual meetings and navigate collaborative technology applications.
- Ability to travel to IRC country program locations.
Preferred experience & skills:
- Personal lived experience of the impacts of climate change.
- Experience in managing stakeholders’ engagement, facilitating decision making amongst leaders and supporting organizational change.
- Ability to work in Spanish, French or Arabic.
- Mastery of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.