Jobs at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Frank Management Consult Ltd is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
Senior VAS Products Manager
- Be the owner of all value-added-services initiatives and revenue streams in the company, and be responsible for transferring successful products and expertise from other markets to Africa (and vice versa)
- Develop new value-added solutions and partnerships and manage their effective deployment with technical delivery teams.
- Commercialize and sell existing value-added-services to Merchant and Banking clients, including data, point-of-sale integrated solutions, micro-lending, disbursement, BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) and loyalty solutions.
- Establish strong relationships with the other divisions across the organization as a critical enabler of success.
- Tailor value-added-services strategies to different markets in Africa, and support country managers to develop their own value-added-services roadmap, account plans, and SME initiatives.
- Drive maximum client satisfaction and Net promoter score from our value-added services during and post-delivery.
- Provide support to sales and customer-facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business/E-commerce or Business-Related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of product management in a Software/Data/Advisory/Loyalty/payment company
- Master of Science is an advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment managing a successful portfolio of products and partners.
- An expert in Solution Selling with ability to identify and solve real client needs.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- High energy, entrepreneurial drive, hunter mentality.
- Ability to influence others and partner effectively with peer organizations and teams.
- Take Brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies to match up to expectations.
- Managing product life cycle including demand forecasting and minimizing residuals
- Translate Brand Strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Implementing the Annual brand strategy and plan with a focus on growing the brand.
- Translating output from insights programs with actionable plans that build on achieving the brand objectives.
- Develop product innovative solutions with a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Creating a brand plan and strategy and ensuring all product marketing and activities align with the brand goals.
- Preparing campaign budgets
- Recommending and implementing a pricing strategy
- Creating and ensuring brand message results in increased sales and brand loyalty
- Tracking and evaluating NPD performance versus pre-defined launch KPIs to take appropriate action.
- Monitor Market trends, consumer research, and competitor activities to identify key issues and opportunities.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an FMCG/manufacturing setup, 3 out of which in brand development/ management. Personal care/hygiene is highly preferred
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.