Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Business Development Manager
- Marketing company products and services to achieve business and sales growth
- Pitching to potential clients, sending quotation proposals and closing the business orders
- Keeping track of competitor activities and update the company about market intelligence
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company
- Maintain rapport and network with potential clients to achieve the desired business
- Prospecting and cold calling on daily basis for new business leads
- Hunting corporate clients across various industry segments ranging from Insurance, Banks, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Hot & cold beverages, Hospitality etc.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product application, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales & marketing or a related field
- 4-5 years’ relevant Corporate Sales & Business Development experience in promotional giveaways and merchandise in Nairobi region.
- Consistent & proven track record in new business development, client acquisition and retention.
- Go getter with excellent client networking skills and impeccable knack to generate sales and business inquiries
- Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation qualities and well versed with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Men candidates are encouraged to apply.
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Sell the media and printing to prospective clients.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize proposals for clients.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Create and present proposals to clients to close the deals.
- Attain new clients and build those to long term relationships.
- Work on cold leads from previous clients to revive the business.
- Work with clients to build a strong case for more marketing needs from the get go.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Contribute to the business development and any sales related work in the team
- Ensuring adequate communication with the customer, post-delivery service and forwarding feedback/complaints/changes to requirements there from.
- Compiling of individual sales reports as per the company requirements.
- They will be tasked with proposing and creating content for the digital and web spaces for client marketing and advertising.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in an Agency is an added advantage.
- Must have a valid Driving license.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Research methods
- High levels of creativity & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking, Self-driven, and Service-oriented
- Positive self-motivated, Builds lasting bonds
Method of Application
Use the emails(s) below to apply