Do you have the skills and experience to bridge the gap between business and technology? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for the Business Analyst position at Safaricom.
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our IT team and help us deliver innovative and effective solutions to our customers.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing business processes and requirements, and proposing solutions that meet the needs of the stakeholders and users.
- Reviewing and optimizing existing business processes, and staying updated on the latest IT trends and best practices.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams, managers, and clients.
- Creating and maintaining documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, project plans, and reports.
- Testing and validating solutions, and ensuring they comply with quality standards and specifications.
- Managing projects, resources, and priorities, and ensuring timely completion of deliverables.
- Serving as a liaison between business and technical teams, and facilitating collaboration and coordination.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst in the IT industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Proficiency in business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Familiarity with project management principles and tools.
- Certification in Business Analysis (e.g., CBAP, CCBA) is a plus
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies is a plus
Similar jobs Store Manager Jobs At Gap Recruitment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Don’t miss this chance to join one of the most innovative and successful companies in Kenya. Apply now and start your journey with Safaricom.