Do you have the skills and qualifications to manage the procurement of essential materials and equipment for a busy hospital? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for the position of Procurement Assistant at Premier Hospital.
Premier Hospital is a leading private hospital in Mombasa that offers quality and affordable health care services to the community.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Procurement Assistants to join our team and support our procurement department.
Visit Education Plus for latest student scholarships
As a Procurement Assistant, you will be responsible for:
– Keeping track of the current inventory and ordering supplies as needed
– Working with the user department to avoid stock outs and ensure timely delivery of goods
– Issuing items/materials/goods to the user department according to approved store requisitions
– Participating in monthly stock take and reporting any issues or suggestions for improvement
– Checking the quantity and quality of goods ordered and received
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
– A Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
– At least 1-2 years of working experience in a similar role
– Experience in a busy hospital set-up (preferred)
Similar Jobs Store Manager Jobs At Gap Recruitment
You must also demonstrate:
– Honesty, transparency, and integrity
– Excellent customer service skills
– Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written
– Good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
– Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
– Analytical and decision-making skills
– Report writing and presentation skills
– Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job title on the email subject (Procurement Assistant), your current and expected remuneration, testimonials, and full contact details of 3 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 5.00 p.m. on 30th September 2023. We only accept online applications. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.