Job Vacancies at Kitengela International School
Job Vacancies at Kitengela International School
At KISC family, we endeavour to be the leading lights in the society. We believe in providing education that will make our graduates unique and outstanding in the society. The principle goal of education in our schools is to create men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done; men and women who are creative, inventive and discoverers. We have deliberately designed programmes that will shape the generation in tandem with Vision 2030.
Responsible for planning, execution and optimization of the school online marketing activities and providing support to the marketing department in planning of school events and photography during the events.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvements on the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in
- Assist the marketing department to come up with graphical designs and content for use in marketing campaigns, newsletters and invitation to school events.
- Assist in photography during school events.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university i.e Bachelors of Commerce.
- Diploma in ICT or Certificate in Graphic Design will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of website analytics tools e. g Google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords’ campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data–driven thinking
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software’s
Desired competencies and attributes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail.
The Administrative Assistant under the direction of the Head of School will coordinate, organize, oversee and perform administrative duties associated with school operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee, coordinate and perform day to day school administrative functions.
- Prepare and maintain student records and ensure that they are updated regularly
- Provide secretarial/administrative assistance to the Head of School and the Deputies when required including typing documents, editing letters and school bulletins
- Organize school newsletters, memos, agenda for meetings and notifications to parents
- Manage the reception area and direct visitors and parents as required
- Attend school meetings and take minutes of meetings
- Handle any incoming and outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail
- Relay information to teaching staff and students using various mediums
- Answer all telephone enquiries as well as email communication
- Maintain student attendance records and student enrolment, assisting with student registration and admission procedure
- Prepare and coordinate prospective students for entry examinations and tests
- Provide support to new teachers and support staff
- Be the contact person for the school related inquiries and maintain a database
- Distribute and collect textbooks and stationery while keeping records
- Assists all school departments with routine clerical activity
- Requisition office consumables and ensure enough supplies
- Handle all school emails and communication , manage document and its movement
- Maintain student database
- Organize student files and reports
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management/ Secretarial Studies from a recognized Institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, school setting will be an added advantage
- Experience in using management information systems and routine office systems
- Computer literate and able to use various Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Desired Competencies and Attributes
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as presentation skills
- Poses good organizational skills and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities under strict deadlines
- High standard of Integrity and Ethical practice
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with other team members
Are you qualified for this position and are interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send a copy of your updated resume and letter of application in PDF format. Clearly indicating the job title on the email subject to email@example.com not later than 14th April, 2023. Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis. Due to large number of applicants that we receive, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kitengela International School is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during the recruitment process.