Job Vacancies at Crown Company Ltd
Job Vacancies at Crown Company Ltd
Working side by side with governments and people across the world we help countries to perform better/ We are an international development company that partners with governments, aid agencies, NGOs and companies in nearly 100 countries. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, we make lasting change to the systems and organisations
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Crown Agents is looking to recruit a Test Consultant to lead and facilitate testing on two key transformation programmes, driving strategic objective and business improvement for the whole organisation.
Finance System and Business Transformation programme include implementation of an upgraded version of Infor SUN and relaunching the business processes to deliver the most value to the organisation. Another key piece of work is to replace the existing Time Recording and Expense Management system, a global corporate system which is used by permanent employees, project employees, agency staff and contractors.
Both programmes are running in parallel and with the launch scheduled for July 2023, would have multiple dependencies which need to be identified and managed appropriately.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
- Determine and advise the programmes on the overall testing approach, key inputs, dependencies and resource demands.
- Lead and facilitate on the designing test plans, managing test execution, collating results and produce test outcome reports.
- Work with the business team to define test cases to ensure it meets the business requirements for both technical and non-technical parts of the final solution.
- Identifying and agreeing the effort required from the business and clearly defined success criteria with the end users.
- Actively contribute to the project plan to ensure testing is completed within the required timelines.
- Facilitate and attend progress review meetings to provide updates on the status.
- Seek guidance on the business-critical processes and support the programme to make decisions on the final summary of the test report.
- Collaborating with the users present in different geographies and business areas across the organisation.
- Identify any risks and issues emerging from the testing and escalate to the Programme Manager.
- Degree level or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading and facilitating testing within transformation programmes, ideally on the Finance Systems.
- Demonstrate strong experience of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of testing tools would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and willing to take ownership of the planning and execution of testing tasks, with the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines, and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Works effectively across cross geographies teams.
- Being able to articulate challenges and risks to the senior stakeholders in the plain and non-technical language.
CLOSING DATE: 22-Mar-2023
Chief Commercial Officer
We are now seeking an energetic, passionate and highly ambitious individual to join our Executive Team to drive the next stage of growth in an organisation that combines commercial expertise with a deep public sector ethos. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Commercial Officer will lead, invigorate and develop business growth and delivery, with responsibility for the overall leadership, development, planning and delivery ofthe Supply Chain function and Commercial Development Office. As a key member of our Executive Team, you will participate in corporate decision making, advocating and implementing strategies throughout the organisation. You will be a compelling thought leader and will manage key relationships on behalf of Crown Agents with governments, donors, partners,the international development community, and other stakeholders.
This role offers a unique opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion to bring lasting change all over the world, and across a multitude of disciplines. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. You will demonstrate significant experience of strategic and operational leadership internationally, leading teams to win and deliver large scale programmes. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong network and a proven track record of building impactful relationships across a range of stakeholders. Crucially, you will bring an ability to inspire and lead others through positivity, ambition and drive, a strong commercial acumen and, most importantly, will be demonstrably aligned with our mission, values and goals.
CLOSING DATE: 03-April-2023
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.