Invoicing Clerk at Puratos,
Invoicing Clerk at Puratos
Puratos is an international group, which offers a full range of innovative products and application expertise for artisans, industry, retailers and food service customers in the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors.Our headquarters are just outside Brussels (Belgium), where the company was founded in 1919. Almost a century later, our products
The job description shall entail:
- Ensuring customer information is regularly updated.
- Capturing sales orders from customers and engaging in cross-selling and upselling of products.
- Conducting customer billing i.e. creating and sending invoices and statements to customers.
- Liasing with the credit controller on follow up of outstanding debt.
- Analyze commercial data in order to support commercial team strategic decisions.
- Handling general queries from customers
- Business acumen with a good appreciation of commercial transaction
- Language skills: Swahili and English
- Great customer service skills
- Strong communicator, able to inspire customers.
- Computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft office excel and experience working with ERP software.
- Interest in bakery, patisserie and chocolate products/industry
- Interdependent team player: respect others, helpful and open minded
- Proven planning and organization skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Having a diploma/degree in a business-related course is a plus.