Apply Now for Internship Opportunities
Are you a recent graduate looking for a chance to gain practical experience in the banking sector? If yes, then you might be interested in the internship opportunities offered by the Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation (KDIC).
KDIC is a statutory institution under the Ministry of National Treasury and Planning that is responsible for resolving problem banks, providing deposit insurance for customers of member institutions, and promoting sound risk management in the banking industry.
To qualify for the internship, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have completed and graduated with a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- You must attach an application letter, copies of academic transcripts, and a recommendation letter from your learning institution;
- You must be a Kenyan youth between 21 years and 34 years of age;
- You must have a copy of your national identification card and medical insurance cover by NHIF or another reputable medical scheme firm.
In addition, you will be required to provide the following documents before joining the internship program:
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Personal accident insurance to cover personal risks for at least 12 months;
- Copy of PIN certificate, NHIF card, NSSF card, and bank details;
- Two passport-size photos.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying for the internship, please click the link for the application. The deadline for applications is 02.10.2023 . Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts and enhance your skills in the banking sector. Apply now and join KDIC as an intern!