Internship Openings at Elloe,
Internship Openings at Elloe
Elloe AI is a conversational commerce platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp that allows small businesses to answer customer questions in real-time, receive bookings, sell online, and collect valuable customer data. Our mission is to empower small businesses and customers to build stronger relationships – as if they were friends.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Blog Writing Intern
About The Role
We are looking for a dedicated and creative Blog Writing Intern to join our team.You will be responsible for generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts, writing, and editing content, publishing, and promoting the content, and maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keywords. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about writing, digital marketing, and content creation. As a Blog Writing Intern at Elloe, you will gain valuable experience and develop your skills while contributing to a growing company. We encourage individuals who are creative, driven, and possess a passion for writing to apply for this thrilling opportunity.
- Write, edit, publish, and promote content.
- Generate, research, and pitch ideas for posts.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing SEO keywords.
- Encourage other bloggers, specialists, or noteworthy guests to submit content for the webpage.
- Advocate and educate others about interests, products, or services related to our Product offerings.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Publicize fresh content by using advertising, email, social media, and other means to notify and entice new readers.
- Remain up to date on industry developments to identify potential opportunities for attracting new readers or producing more compelling content.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience with content creation and SEO.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with blogging platforms and social media.
- Passion for writing and interest in digital marketing and content creation.
- Capability to operate autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Understanding of audience engagement and how to create engaging content.
Web Design (UX & UI) Internship
We are looking for someone who is interested in technological innovation, Artificial Intelligence, its applications, and its social acceptance, ethics, and privacy.As an intern, you will get a chance to gain real-world business experience and build your network before diving into your chosen career path. This internship offers many opportunities for growth and development. As a Web Design UI & UX Intern, you will be responsible for building Low-Code Web/Mobile applications.
- Maintain and supervise data accuracy.
- Support the execution and data integrity of strategic projects.
- Effectively manage projects and adhere to established timelines.
- Maintain, and provide reporting support for the system and users.
- Engage with users and the internal team to test and improve the site(s).
- Develop automated data loads and schedules to ensure the timeliness of the information.
- Create wireframes and implement UX&UI designs under the guidance of the CTO & senior designers.
Business Development Representative Intern
About The Role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative Intern to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Build reports to present to the manager.
- Contact potential clients via phone and email.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (e.g.: inbound, outbound, field sales).
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.