Are you a recent graduate with a passion for ICT and education? Do you want to work for a prestigious organization that is responsible for the public service in Kenya? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is a constitutional body that performs various functions and powers related to the public service, such as establishing and abolishing offices, appointing and disciplining officers, promoting values and principles, investigating and evaluating personnel practices, and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
The PSC is looking for ICT interns to support the implementation of the Digital Learning Programme (DLP) in primary schools across the country. The DLP is an initiative that aims to integrate ICT with education in terms of e-learning and content development.
As an ICT intern, you will be expected to:
- Support e-learning and content development in line with the schemes of work
- Provide class support and training of primary school teachers in use of digital literacy devices
- Carry out innovations to enable schools improve on use of digital learning
- Provide support in safe, secure and ethical use of technology in learning
- Assist teachers by integrating ICT in delivery of teaching, learning and assessment
- Support school staff with development and production of key school policies and procedures
- Provide first line support and maintenance of ICT services in the schools
To qualify for this internship position, you must have:
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in ICT or a Bachelor’s degree in ICT; or a Diploma in ICT or ICT Integration in Education, from a recognized institution
- Knowledge in networking and infrastructure, applications development, information security and project management
- Skills to carry out research and innovation to support the DLP
- Willingness to be deployed to any Sub County Education office within the country on full time basis
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online through the PSC website by 31st October 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t miss this chance to join the PSC team and make a difference in the public service! Apply now!