Human Resource Assistant at Stratostaff,
Human Resource Assistant at Stratostaff
At Stratostaff we design, implement and manage workforce solutions for large, specialized or routine staff complements giving you the opportunity to focus on your core business.
Human Resource Assistant
- Maintain and update staff file databases (Workday, online and physical files).
- Monitoring completeness, maintaining and updating staff files, including employee contracts and contract amendments.
- Supports to prepare adequate documentation for newly hired employees.
- On-boarding coordination and support the interface between the HR function and other internal functions.
- Handles all administration regarding company benefits offered to employees.
- Coordinate employee benefits registration and updates with broker.
- Facilitate off boarding process for consulting and support staff exiting the office.
- Initiates case feedback and monitor feedback completeness.
- Maintain accuracy of case team allocations on our online staffing tool.
- Custodian of InfoEx i.e. Maintain and follow up on archiving of case folders.
Learning and development:
- Maintain and update training database.
- Coordinate local/regional training organization.
- Execute logistics for local training.
- Maintain and update training registers and archives.
- Support Business Support Team(BST) Managers in screening CVs for BST recruiting.
- Assist BST Managers in setting up interviews.
- Maintain records of interviews.
- Capture data on Integrator for BBBEE.
- Register people on office access system when Office Coordinator is not available.
- Manage and execute Exit Procedures.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Demonstrable capability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service oriented environment
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization
- Ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and cultures
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities while keeping constant sight of overall objectives
- Prioritization of multiple tasks with long- and short-term response requirements
- Excellent detail orientation and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starting, proactive attitude
- Team player with the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, convey a positive personal and professional image
- Ability to work independently, gather and analyze information skillfully, identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and be willing to take initiative.
- Proactive and self-starting attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Business or Administration.
- Certificate in CHRP is a plus.
- 2- 3 years Generalist HR experience preferred.
- Experience in a professional services firm is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.