We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely and more cost effectively than any other company. If you’re interested in a career at Canonical, we are a remote-first company so please apply to any suitable role as skills are valued more than location, despite some having a preferred geographic preference.
Graduate Product Marketing Manager
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Be responsible for go-to-market planning and execution for a range of products – Cloud, IoT, Appplications, Ubuntu, Security
- Lead on content dissemination planning, campaign development and planning for planning product launches.
- You will lead on the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and connects with target audiences throughout the buying journey
- Conceiving and executing customer base communications and marketing programs to upsell and cross sell into our large base of customers
- Collaborating with demand generation teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to our content, optimizing marketing funnels
- Work with other teams to plan event, webinars and support paid and social media promotion
- Create and publish content (online and print) in line with marketing plans to deliver on campaigns
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to define product positioning that differentiates
What We Are Looking For In You
- Passion for technology and some exposure to one of the areas Canonical covers: Cloud, IoT, Ubuntu, Security, Applications
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, and action plans
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Conversant in go-to-market strategies and methodologies
- Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with industry analysts, business, technical, and sales stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.