Freelance Business Executive – Inooro TV (2 Positions) at Royal Media Group,
Freelance Business Executive – Inooro TV (2 Positions) at Royal Media Group
Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, Egesa FM, Bahari FM, Mulembe FM, Wimwaro FM, Sulwe FM, Hot 96 and Vuuka FM.
REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-INR-03-2023
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the position of Freelance Business Executive. Their main role will be to generate revenue through direct sales, new business creation and retention as well as training and supporting distribution channels in the assigned area.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- To sell Royal Media products and achieve the set sales targets.
- To identify sales opportunities among clients and make use of upcoming business opportunities among clients.
- Understand emerging trends in sales as well as marketing conventions, customer needs and feedback.
- Generate and present concepts as well as collect and process media orders so as to achieve set sales targets
- Ensure expeditious follow-up on issues raised to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of all information regarding clients and daily progress reporting to the Business Manager.
- To answer and clarify client queries and follow through to ensure client satisfaction.
- To monitor and support distribution channels by coordinating visits, and preparing regular progress reports on their performance.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, or any other related courses
- At least 3 years in media sales or any other related field.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Aged 24-35
- Ability to work independently and yet be a team player
- Excellent negotiation skills with a clear track of top performance
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships that lead to loyalty
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about sales
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the relevant Reference code for the specific station you are applying to. The closing date will be 17th March, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TalentintheCloud Company Hiring: Check Qualifications and How to Apply
- Internship and Job Openings at Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Pwani University
- Jobs at World University Service of Canada
- Job Openings at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Latest Jobs at Impact Water Global
- Latest job at Tala (formerly InVenture)
- Latest Jobs at HRM Connection Ltd
- Latest Job Vacancies at World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF)
- HIAS new job opportunity