Executive Assistant at Sheer Logic,
Executive Assistant at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
- Assists the GMD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the GMD’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the EXCO, MANCO and other members of staff. Take minutes in meetings where applicable.
- Supports GMD in his external commitments related to regulators, government agencies / institutions / Investors / Share Holders / Directors, including service on external bodies, committees and other groups; KBA, KIB, KEPSA etc.
- Take and transcribe dictation on technical and confidential matters from the GMD as required.
- As liaison between the GMD and staff and other stakeholders, transmits directives, instructions and assignments and follows up on status of assignments to ensure closure as per timelines.
- Brief GMD on feedback based staff, sentiment, view, expectations on Bank strategy, direction, decision, other matters (including personal impacting performance).
Board Meetings Coordination
- Preparation of the Main Board Meeting notice given agenda, venue and time.
- Follow up on Main Board papers and circulate the same to the Directors after review from the GMD.
- Follow up on the Board Committee papers from the members, review and circulate to the company secretary.
- Organize board/board committee meeting in an organized manner.
- Manage the Board Meetings budget
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Manage departmental written and oral communication.
- Ensure timely communication of departmental issues to the GMD.
- Answering and filtering calls, taking messages, responding to general enquiries and requests for information and documentation whilst exercising discretion and confidentiality.
- Preparing/drafting correspondence on behalf of the GMD, registering and onward transmission of incoming and outgoing correspondence, emails and ensuring follow-up in regards to deadlines.
- Ensure quality, clarity and orderliness of communication.
- Ensure all urgent incoming communication is brought to the GMD’s attention immediately.
Clients Relationship Management
- Manage EXCO and MANCO relationship through negotiations to achieve responsiveness of the meetings action points.
- Follow-up on customer cases meeting GMD to ensure all the action points agreed on are executed seamlessly within time frame allocated/agreed.
- Handling and assisting in resolving customer issues that comes through to the GMD’s office.
- Hosting High End customers, assist them with GMD’s audience to achieve customer delight if required in coordination with EXCO/MANCO/BMs concerned.
- Organizing/scheduling all GMD’s travel and stay arrangements.
- Ensuring all logistical needs are met during these visits.
- Filling, copying, circulating and retrieving documents for the GMD.
- Developing and maintaining filing and reference system in order to access office documents in a timely manner.
- Safe custody and Protection of confidential information, documents and/or materials exclusively meant for the GMD. This includes board papers for the Group/Bank communication from CBK and other regulators/government agencies, KBA Office.
- Maintenance of adequate stock and consumables while achieving cost efficiency.
GMD’s Special assignments
- Branch visits for feedback from staff to the GMD geared towards growing bank’s bottom line in line with the 8C’s strategy for the Bank.
- Visit external clients to foster good clients’ relationship together with respective business heads or Relationship Managers where applicable.
- Manage GMD’s office related expenditure and receipts as well as personal transactions of GMD as and when required.
- Maintenance of GMD’s calendar of appointments and
- Supervising administrative duties and orderliness of the office in line with office practice.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Manage office expenditure (Petty Cash).
- Performing any other related tasks/projects as requested by the GMD.
- Participating in ad-hoc projects/requestsas and when they arise.
- Celebrate staff birthdays at HQ, customer and staff events at Head Office and branches in coordination with Marketing, concerned Head of Business.
- Recommend action to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs. May assist in preparation of the office budget.
- Support to concurrent Auditor (CA) on information …….. check and validation (To be done in coordination with CA)
Key Relationships (Internal & External)
- GMD’s Office
- EXCO/MANCO and ALCO
- Branch Managers and Branch Operations Managers
- All departments/ Branches.
- All Regulators/ Government agencies/external customers/stakeholders relating to the Bank and/or as desired by GMD.
Key Performance Indicators
- Prompt and accurate communication.
- Efficient coordination with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring easy access and resolution of customer ……… issues to the satisfaction of customers.
- Support to Marketing/Branches in customer service and ensure complaint reduction.
- Execute GMD’s requirements in a timely and organized manner.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in business related field
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies and Business Management
- Knowledge in accounting is preferable
- Must be Computer Literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Level of Experience
- 3 years having worked in the same capacity in a busy environment.
- Ability to maintain business confidentiality.
- Pleasant personality with positive approach and attitude.
- Ability to coordinate and handle high-level business issues and work with relevant stakeholders to support the GMD in dealing with all day-to-day matters.
- Ability to analyze office management situations and provide concise information and recommendations well as and reports that support executive decisions.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details
Send your updated CV to email@example.com before 21st March 2023.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)