Engineering Inspector at SGS,
Engineering Inspector at SGS
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and perform all Asset inspection jobs, receive purchase orders and coordinate shipment of equipment/ travel
- Deploy inspection work plans with the team
- Responsible for all equipment maintenance, calibration and inventory management.
- Responsible for requisition of inventory items for Inspection.
- Spearhead necessary logistics required for execution
- Prepare HSE and Quality related documents prior ahead of inspection for records and submission to client.
- Provide summary data on monthly inspection activities
- Identify personal training needs and apply for sponsorship to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the field
- Where assigned the rights, responsible for invoicing of all jobs done and follow up with clients and ensure the invoices are sent immediately after issuance.
- Develop Smart work plan tailored for specific equipment/ region under inspection from time to time to meet
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct Safety and OI- Ensure compliance to SGS safety, operation Integrity, policies and procedures and register zero injuries.
- Adopt at all times a safe behavior by exercising due regard for HSE of SGS employees
- Carry out any other assignment as may be advised from time to time
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or any other relevant field.
- 3 years’ experience in Field Inspection
- Knowledge in local and International Standards governing best Engineering practices
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Work independently and in team environment.
- Flexibility and able to handle change.
- Positive and learning attitude.
- Must be willing to be deployed to any region across the country besides normal residence.
Interested and qualified? Go to SGS on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply