Employments at Summit Recruitment and Search,
Employments at Summit Recruitment and Search
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania,Contents
- Open Jobs
Head of Sales (FMCG)- Juja, Kiambu
- Ensure the territory achieves given sales targets (Volume and Value) through hands on management of given accounts or territory in line with the sales and distribution plans.
- Developing competitive market penetration strategies
- Developing strategic partnerships including Distributors, Depots and Outlet partnerships to support the scaling of the business.
- Contributing to the strategy process to take the business to new territories
- Regularly oversee the Territory Sales Representative visits to outlets to ensure that the 4As (Availability, Accessibility, Affordability and Activation) are being applied and address any skills gaps.
- Target setting to include all parameters /KPIs for each revenue stream: Business segment, regional goals and key accounts including Distributors and Depots
- Ensure all team members have a signed performance contracts as per company policies.
- Be the primary contact person for client management to ensure world class service delivery as of company Beverages to market.
- Drive high level of collaboration with other organizational leaders and associates to maintain cross-functional cooperation and synergy, that drive achievement of company goals.
- Exercise prudent cost management to maintain business expenses within approved budge
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate reports to CEO, as per stipulated templates, dashboards, formats and on time
- Proposing innovative Brand activation initiatives for sales and market increase
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a business related field.
- A minimum of 10 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work extensively in Kenya.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Financial Analyst Trainee – Nairobi
- Assist in collection and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Assist in due diligence on new investments.
- Assist in conducting performance data and KPI analysis for operations.
- Compiling shareholder reports.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have CFA or CPA level I
- Must be analytical and keen on deadlines.
- Must be proficient in excel.
- Should be an individual of sound integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize
Sales Representative (FMCG) – Juja, Kiambu
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month assigned at Ksh 20 million per month.
- Route planning and taking new orders.
- Ensuring deliveries are made on time, in full and with no errors.
- Working closely with existing distributor partners and attracting new ones.
- Developing action plans to penetrate New Markets by implementing sales strategies.
- Ensuring products listing in relevant retail outlets.
- Following up with clients for payment.
- Ensuring execution of vibrant Promotions
- Ensuring support for outlets for merchandising activities such as: shelf placement, stocking inventories and Promo material distribution.
- Compiling and analysing sales data and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Maintain a pool of Sales strategies and Tactics that can be tabled for implementation by Management.
- Obtain continuous market Intelligence and keep up to date with products and competitors.
- Ensuring after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Relevant business-related course (Sales and Marketing is an added advantage)
- 3-5 years working experience in active, progressive, and demonstrable Sales.
- Experience in FMCG is a key and added advantage.
- Must be an aggressive salesperson.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Must have a proven record of meeting targets.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.