Employments at Corporate Staffing,
Employments at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Assist in developing design concepts and space plans.
- Specify custom fixtures, furnishings, and equipment in design plans.
- Research high-quality interior products including bespoke items, fittings, soft furnishings, lighting, furniture, sanitary ware, picture, and accessories to the designer’s brief.
- Supervise project activities to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Purchase different design materials for the firm and stores it for future use.
- Make payments to the vendors and keeps records of all the materials purchased and used in any project.
- Visit sites to take space measurements and other relevant information.
- Repair of curtains, chairs, bedding, furniture
- Maintain documentation for renovations and design.
- Coordinate with the contractors on renovation projects.
- Present design ideas
- Execute the ad-hoc assignments when necessary.
- Diploma in Interior Design or related field.
- KCSE Minimum C (Plain).
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience and confirmed knowledge in repair of curtains, chairs, beddings, furniture, and the like.
- Strong creativity, artistic ability and imagination.
- Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized person.
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and resolve any issues regarding operation and delay.
- Problem-solving skills.
HR Manager- Hospitality
- General staff management.
- Management of employees’ records.
- Payroll administration in conjunction the with Accounts Department.
- Ensure that current and future business needs are reflected in the development and implementation of HR strategies or plans and that all projects and deliverables are aligned with strategic enterprise objectives.
- Staff recruitment and selection.
- Induction of new staff by issuing offer letters, employment contracts, job description and onboarding.
- Management of the disciplinary system.
- HR Policies development, review, and implementation.
- Be in charge of Health and Safety.
- Industrial relations and CBA negotiations.
- Support managers in planning their requirements in line with the function.
- Develop and manage the staff performance appraisal program.
- Develop a functional capability framework for management development.
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns. Provide advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Employee relations- managing staff discipline and conflicts
- Arranging and following on staff training.
- Employee’s welfare, health and safety.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR generalist in a busy Hotel/Restaurant
- Good people management skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good Communication with excellent presentation & customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of POS systems.
- Must be a team player.
- A self-starter, go getter, fast thinker and able to multi task.
- Good composure and temperament able to work in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tailor – Tourism) (HR Manager- Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th March 2023