Employment Openings at Superior Homes,
Employment Openings at Superior Homes
Superior Homes, with over 45 years of building experience, has helped thousands of families make their housing dreams come true. Superior Homes utilizes a state of the art building facility, skilled craftsmen, and the newest building technologies to offer a better way of building a new home.
The Business Development assistant will be first point of contact for clients at the retail outlet. He/She is responsible for driving and delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of the various products offered at the outlet. He/She will also be responsible for onboarding new projects, marketing SHK real estate and hospitality products and conducting research and competitor analysis.
- Drive footfall to Pazuri at Vipingo
- Market both real estate and hospitality products offered by Superior Homes Kenya
- Build a healthy portfolio of real estate projects around the coastal area that we can market and earn a commission from
- Onboard entities offering hospitality and getting into an agreement to market on their behalf and earn a commission
- To create a management contract that will be used to onboard potential clients who would like for the company to manage and let out their units
- To formulate sales strategies for the different products under management and ensure we turn a profit through commissions
- Have a good understanding of the coastal region both in terms of real estate investment and the tourism business
- To collect quality market intelligence and advise the business accordingly
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Prepare sales budgets and reports that will be shared on a monthly basis with the management
- Oversee the development of a property website where all properties under management will be hosted for clients to view and purchase / rent
- Reviewing sales performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets
- Personally, identify and secure new business or revenue opportunities for the company
- Identify strategic business development opportunities for the company
- Promote exceptional levels of service throughout the function
- Champion continuous improvement throughout the function
- An undergraduate degree or diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- 2 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong attention to detail
Closing Date : March 11th, 2023
The Internal auditor will serve as a member of the management team. Performs advanced level professional internal audit work as a key component of the corporate governance structure. The work will involve directing a comprehensive audit program including performance, financial, and compliance audit projects. Maintains organizational and professional ethical standards and works independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment. Review and advice on the Company’s risk management.
- Review of our Procurement processes and make recommendation on how to improve the same
- Assist in the investigations and examination of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify the CEO and the Finance and Audit Committee of the results.
- Ensure control improvements are identified and corrective action recommended to the management based on an acceptable and practicable time frame.
- Ensure management is made aware of such improvements through the reporting process.
- Identifying any kind of malpractices in the organization and reporting on the same
- Represents internal audit at management and board meetings and with external organizations.
- Performs related work as assigned by CEO and the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Ensure through tracking that management implements the agreed control improvements on a timely basis, performing such follow-up work as Internal Audit deems necessary to ensure the improvements are adequate, effective and timely.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate controls are introduced into new areas of activity through major system, development work and other major process changes.
- Ensure that the Company complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Diploma in auditing will be an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office,
- Knowledge in accounting software and databases will be an added advantage
- Certifications as CIA, CPA and CISA will be an added advantage
- Four years of full-time experience in auditing
- Internal auditing experience in construction Industry will be an added advantage.
Closing Date : March 15th, 2023
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.