Current Openings at Cellulant Corporation
Current Openings at Cellulant Corporation
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top. In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products,Open Jobs
Specialist: Customer Success
We are looking to hire a dedicated & customer-oriented customer success specialist to drive customer delight by maintaining good business relationships with customers, building technical relationships with the Technology and other internal teams, and ensuring that each assigned account has a good Customer Health Score.
- Customer Success Management
- Service Improvement.
- Business and QOS Review and Reporting.
- Taking part in incident and change management.
- Customer Activation.
- Drive up SLA adherence, CSAT, and NPS Scores of customers.
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer.
- Maintain a 360 view of customer accounts and create an environment to sustain customer growth.
- 2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role within a technology organization.
- Experience with digital fintech (Financial Services) products.
Experience that will count in your favor;
- Customer Management, Digital Payments, Technical Support, Messaging and Top-up services, Service Management, Customer Success Management.
Nice To Have Experience;
- ITIL Certification.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related courses.
- Communication, Leadership, Teamwork, and Collaboration.
- Ownership, Dedication, Candid, Customer Centricity, Ability to navigate escalations.
Senior Agile Program Manager (Payment Methods)
We seek an experienced individual to plan, direct and coordinate activities ; manage and implement an Agile Release Train (ART) / programme from initiation to final transition into operational, business-as-usual management.
- Maintains accountability for the overall planning, coordination, monitoring, execution, reporting and delivery of value through the program
- Maintaining strategic view of the ART / Programme
- Scheduling programme resources and managing inter-dependencies
- Supporting and coaching an ART / Programme by steering it to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in large, cross-functional environments.
- Resolving and escalating impediments, manages programme risk, helps assure value delivery, and drives program level continuous improvement.
Determining, monitoring and reviewing programme scope, costs, schedule and expected benefits
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on programme-related activities
- Ensures appropriate and effective agile governance arrangements and relevant reporting and communication policies are in place and followed.
- Supports System Architect and also maintains an awareness of current technical developments that may provide opportunities to the programmes.
- Facilitate the coordinated preparation and execution of release planning for the ART.
- Working with the ART team who prioritizes the features to be considered in the next program increment (PI) planning cycle.
- Facilitating the ART team’s refinement of features to be considered in the next PI planning cycle to meet the Feature Definition of Ready.
- Assists the ART in communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during feature definition and delivery.
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination for and during Program Increment planning.
- Managing change to the ART’s PI plan and the impacts of those changes.
- Drive cross team, ART, and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination.
- Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments.
- Understand, visualize and manage upstream/downstream dependencies.
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve.
- Ensure the overall cost, schedule, and performance of the program.
- Analyze program budgets and estimates from participating organizations to provide direction for the overall development of all program budgets and integrated cost profiles.
- Manage program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases and oversee the development of reports and analyses that document program activity.
- Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter experts and be an advocate in adopting Agile and SAFe best practices and processes.
- Act as a galvanizing force for sharing Agile and SAFe knowledge across the Value Stream.
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
Must have experience:
- 8+ years of work experience with demonstrable proficiency in multiple disciplines / technologies / processes related to the position
- 5+ years of Progressive active project management experience along with managing teams and / or significant complex projects.
- 1+ years of RTE / Agile Program Manager experience
- Experience that will count in your favour:
- Experience in delivery of large enterprise level programs and Value Streams across the financial services sector from initiation to benefit realization
Nice to have experience:
Strong writer, presenter and speaker, comfortable and ability to influence at all levels in an organization
- PMP Certification is mandatory
- PMI-ACP or other Program management certification
- SPC / RTE certification from SAFe
Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on programme-related activities.
- Interdependencies and Programme risk management
- Scope Management – Plan & review programme scope
- Cost Management – manage programmes to realize agreed business value within agreed upon timelines
- Effectively leverage subject matter experts to develop best customized solutions for client
Demonstrate authentic leadership and integrity and experience of leading cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment, mentoring staff, evaluating performance and providing feedback and Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.