Crystal Recruit Hiring Apply Today
Crystal Recruit is a boutique recruitment firm that specializes in matching the right talent to the right job opportunities across Africa. We go out of our way to find that missing person for your business puzzle. We are the partner that understands your needs, recruits ‘best-in-class’ talent and counsel you towards a successful conclusion t
- Open Jobs
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Executes and supports marketing strategies, activities, and events (including advertising, promotions, sponsorships, and webinars) by delivering best-in-class marketing services.
- Supports the development of creative content for application in marketing strategies.
- Monitor, support, and analyze partner marketing plans; design, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Tracks and manages timing and budget for marketing programs.
- Analyses campaign performance using specified measures and evaluation metrics.
- Degree in Marketing or business management
- A professional course in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years of working experience in a similar role
- Marketing experience with a key focus on digital and data-driven marketing, either in an agency environment or within a fast-paced organization where marketing is one of the key drivers of growth.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working on projects that require collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated comfort conducting and developing presentations by creating content, and reports and articulating a story with a point of view.
- Highly creative and organized, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and hard-working professional with a desire to own projects from start to finish.
- Candidates must be eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs that might arise from time to time
Assistant Business Development & Trader
- Manage the development and implementation of new business strategies to grow commercial activities in the E. African Market
- Preparation of sector and project material to highlight upcoming sectors
- Identify upcoming sectors and research potential market size, customers, and key issues
- Prepare detailed memos of meetings
- Work as the junior to the Trading Manager and work to promote company products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Support Trading Manager to prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to internal regulations and guidelines
- Work with the Trading Manager in researching existing and new products in East Africa
- Relationship with Nairobi business development and trading teams.
- Manage Suppliers/customers’ relationships
- Counterpart staff of Tokyo Head Quarter/Asia Pacific Unit/Europe Middle East and Africa Unit.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Management
Crystal Recruit Hiring Apply Today
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Economics/Business
- MBA holders are particularly encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in consulting firms or investment banking or related will be a plus
- Experience in sales and business development, such as but not necessarily limited to, chemicals and/or steel products sectors.
- Experience in supporting role of senior managers with a little bit of hands-on experience
- Very good business communications skills (verbal, writing, and listening) in English.
- Good team working skills whilst having the ability to work independently.
- Advanced command of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel and entertain customers/clients when required.
- Knowledge of basic trade transactions, credit management, logistics, and basic legal affairs.
- Understanding of Business operations
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.