Creative Producer at Royal Media Group,
Creative Producer at Royal Media Group
Royal Media Services Limited is the largest electronic Media House in Kenya. Home to the most popular television and radio channels according to audience share, at Royal Media Services we fashion our programming primarily to connect with our audiences. Our brands are Citizen TV, Inooro TV, Radio Citizen, Ramogi FM, Inooro FM, Musyi FM, Chamgei FM, Muuga FM, …
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified person for the above position. The job holder will be responsible for the execution of various campaign briefs, supporting diverse teams in content creation while engaging in the holistic development and execution of creative concepts for various Royal Media platforms. The suitable candidate must have a clear understanding of the diverse media scenes and possess sound business acumen.
The Commercial Producer’s role will include the following:
- Internalizing briefs and coming up with original, distinctive, and exciting creative concepts
- Copywriting and generation of top proposals
- Executing a holistic production process
- Pitching and presentation to clients
- Interpretation and application of research to their concepts
- Identify business opportunities
- Be up to date on overall advertising trends in programming
- Have collaborative, planning, and budgeting skills
Key focus areas: Developing commercially viable concepts, good presentation skills, good product support skills, ability to deliver under pressure, and development of original and effective multi-platform media products.
Academic and Professional Experience
- University graduate
- Minimum three years experience in media or related field
- Experience in an advertising or marketing Agency will be an added advantage
- Original, creative intelligence
- TV/Radio Production skills
- Prudent, able to work under pressure, and a team player
- Good in execution skills pays attention to detail, and good in follow up
- Confident, and able to make quick and hard creative decisions
- Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills
- I.T Literacy and good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
If you find this a worthy career challenge and you qualify, please send your application, resume, and any of your work (advertising concept you developed, production work, or an advertisement copy) to: firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date will be Friday, 17th March 2023.