Creative Designer at Moringa School
Creative Designer at Moringa School
Founded in April 2014, Moringa School plays a crucial role in developing and nurturing highly potential individuals who are passionate about technology and want to take a lead role in mobile and web development through equipping them with life long skills. Through our top quality teachers, to our intensive curriculum we are creating world-class
- In advertising and public relations: You will ensure that our desired message and image are conveyed to consumers. You are responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff.
- In publishing: You will oversee the page layout of all print catalogs, newspapers, or magazines. This work will also include publications for the internet and our website.
- In film and movie production: You will collaborate with the Senior Digital Marketing Associate and other channel leads to determine what sets will be needed for promotional films and what style or look the sets should have.
- Introduce new creative methods of visual communication
- Provide creative direction, planning and production of live events
- Assist team to produce video content, media outreach graphics, edit photos and offline campaign materials
- Create and maintain visual guidelines, personas, competitive environment, brand voice and other branding documents based on templates
- Own and execute design projects as per the marketing roadmap
- Creation of graphics for management communication and presentation
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Utilize proven art skills and experience to create and implement new projects
- Collaborate with designers and other team members to implement creative direction
- Work independently to create initial drawings, storyboards, or architectural designs for art spaces
- Support the vision of the organization to help fulfill short and long term creative goals creatively
Required (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 4 years work experience in the advertising, marketing or design sector.
- Working experience in the tech ecosystem and or educational institution is highly preferred
- Supervisory experience, including leadership, coaching and delegation
- Possess creativity skills – must be good at creating concepts, have keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Ability to communicate across levels of an organization, including with executives and other senior-level officers.
- Have a clear creative vision while remaining open to new ideas from the content and creative working group.
- Have leadership skills to develop and lead the content and creative working group and a talent for providing effective feedback and direction
- Comfort liaising with community and business leaders to arrange and promote projects
- A strong understanding of modern graphic design software, including products such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have digital and graphic design skills: Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital. Familiarity with film-making techniques, video editing and copywriting is desirable.
- Notably creative with a desire to merge knowledge and experience with business and art
- Previous business experience, to include sales and marketing