Corporate Staffing Now Hiring!,
Corporate Staffing Now Hiring!
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries
Senior Sales Representative
- Exceptional Leadership and Customer Experience Skills.
- Self-driven and A-go-getter
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and capacity to adapt fast to a new environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of good performance in sales demonstrated by achieved targets, awards etc.
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills
- Good in prioritizing, time management and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion for selling
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of target audience
- Very good integrity, honest and ethical
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with automated sales tools
- Qualifications & Experience
- A basic degree in any field of study. Diploma in marketing or business-related courses would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years of successful sales experience
- Previous experience in the building construction industry would be an added advantage
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management Software
- Experience in end to end customer relationship management
- Key certifications in area of business in terms of Product and or service
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Strong understanding of customer impact metrics & solutions
- Proven interpersonal and team coordination skills
- Proven proficiency on MS-Office
Corporate Staffing Now Hiring!
- General staff management.
- Management of employees’ records.
- Payroll administration in conjunction the with Accounts Department.
- Ensure that current and future business needs are reflected in the development and implementation of HR strategies or plans and that all projects and deliverables are aligned with strategic enterprise objectives.
- Staff recruitment and selection.
- Induction of new staff by issuing offer letters, employment contracts, job description and onboarding.
- Management of the disciplinary system.
- HR Policies development, review, and implementation.
- Be in charge of Health and Safety.
- Industrial relations and CBA negotiations.
- Support managers in planning their requirements in line with the function.
- Develop and manage the staff performance appraisal program.
- Develop a functional capability framework for management development.
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns. Provide advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Employee relations- managing staff discipline and conflicts
- Arranging and following on staff training.
- Employee’s welfare, health and safety.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR generalist in a busy Hotel/Restaurant
- Good people management skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good Communication with excellent presentation & customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of POS systems.
- Must be a team player.
- A self-starter, go getter, fast thinker and able to multi task.
- Good composure and temperament able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Sales Representative) to email@example.com before 14th March 2023.