Channel/Partners Sales Engineer for Middle East and Africa (Food and Water Division) at Alfa Laval
The Chanel Sales Engineer is responsible for managing and developing sales of Alfa Laval products and services by developing business channels (including distributors, agents, integrators, system builders ) in the region.
Who You Are
- A person with Impactful and influential communications skills who can influence partners at a distance and without direct reporting lines, strong relational skills to get others to collaborate and work as a team
- You can Identify growth opportunities in existing network of partners and new partners.
- Demonstrating Data Driven Sales through following up partner’s action plans closely, evaluating the market data. Constantly gathering information and working hand in hand with business partners and the sales organization to exceed customer expectations
- Good at strategic thinking, business planning and business management.
Able to evaluate partner’s market coverage (e.g. online presence) in relevant market.
- Able to influence internal stakeholders in matrix organization to grant relevant support to partners to achieve mutual sales targets.
About The Job
- The role is responsible for directing distributors sales activities for channel business in Middle East and Africa and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year, in accordance with the assigned targets and local sales company/divisional strategy and targets
- Analyse and review the platform of business partners and the market to understand performance and potential white spots
- Leads activities to attract new potential business partners. Utilize Scouting techniques for finding new business partners
- Secure the qualification process for new partners is in place
- Present the new potential business partner candidates for management alignment & approval
- Responsible for induction of new business partners
- Formulate, implement and update the sales plan for assigned products and services together with the BU teams
- Ensure partners agreements are updated as required.
- Identify key factors to grow the sales at each partners and to motive the partners to prioritize Alfa Laval product sales.
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits (physically or virtually), and secure training certification for partners and make sure they have the right and relevant tools to achieve sales targets.
- Use the CRM for Partner, as well as other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions
- Provides oversight to the collection and reporting of channel management statistics, ensures efficient processes are in place to be easy to do business with.
- Responsible to ensure safety, business principles and governance are adhered to within area of responsibility
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any Engineering.
- Minimum 5 -7 years sales experience working with Channel Sales (Distributor, Agent , Integrator, system builder) with a demonstrated track record of business development and achievement
- Proven ability to identify industry related partners, develop and initiate strategies for revenue and distributors count growth
- Strong commercial thinking with good market knowledge
- Strong sales-oriented personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with a matrix organization is a plus.