Careers at Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Limited,
Careers at Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Tavevo Water and Sewerage Company Ltd, was incorporated on April 7, 2006 as a private company limited by shares to give it autonomy and enable it operate commercially. The major shareholders of the company were Municipal Council of Voi, County Council of Taita Taveta and Town Council of Taveta which now are the County of Taita Taveva.
JOB REFERENCE NO. TVO/02/2023/001
Development and maintenance of information systems and programs to support strategic goals and operations of the company. Planning and integrating growth of ICT functions and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulating, implementing and coordinating Information Communication Technology policies, strategies and programme;
- Keeping up to date with emerging information communication technological trends;
- Co-coordinating systems development, implementation and maintenance;
- Carrying out feasibility studies;
- Developing ICT systems;
- Evaluating ICT systems and ensuring adherence to established Information
- Communication Technology Standards;
- Training staff in Information Communication Technology matters;
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating programme/activities within an Information Communication Technology department;
- Liaising with user departments to ensure effective maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Evaluating hardware maintenance feasibility studies and detailed specifications before implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology, or its equivalent
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative, and competence in organizing and directing work.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- At least five (5) years experience with a minimum of three (3) years in senior position.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
JOB REFERENCE NO. TVO/02/2023/002
To design and manage systems for data collection, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and knowledge management in liaison with the projects/programmes key stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and roll out of Tavevo’s knowledge management strategy, including development and dissemination of materials.
- Conduct participatory Monitoring and Evaluation field activities to measure qualitative as well as quantitative impacts.
- Provide leadership into design, implementation and dissemination of evaluations, studies, and assessments.
- Support projects/programmes partners with data analysis, reporting and presentation of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hock reports.
- Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation training to key organizations stakeholder.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years progressive professional experience in projects/programme monitoring and evaluation role in a county/national/international organization especially in the design and or management of development (multilateral) partner funded projects/programmes
- Demonstrated experience in conducting and participating in baseline, mid- term and end line assessments, specialized studies and impact evaluations for multiple partners financed and managed development projects/programmes
- Familiarity with developing monitoring and evaluation indicators and plans
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili
How to apply
Applications letter should be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Or emailed to email@example.com or Hand delivered to the Office of the Managing Director. Applications should be received on or before 10th March,2023 at 4.00 p.m.