Careers at R4Kenya
Careers at R4Kenya
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Marketing and E – Commerce Executive
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and ecommerce campaigns and projects, including social media, email marketing, website maintenance, marketplaces and promotions.
- Conduct research on competitors and industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth and optimisation.
- Assist with customer research such as building surveys and organising prize winners.
- Assist with the management and optimization of the company's ecommerce platform, including product listings, pricing and promotions.
- Manage customer reviews including the collection and approval process, and on-site maintenance and customer communications.
- Assist with the creation and editing of content for marketing materials, website, and social media platforms.
- Support the coordination of creative content from our freelancer network, including photography, videography and CGI.
- Manage and maintain the Digital Asset Management System.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, supply chain, operations, and customer service to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have knowledge of E-commerce platforms.
- Must have advertising skills.
- Must have marketing skills.
- Content strategy knowledge.
- Must have verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing and ecommerce, preferably in a retail or ecommerce industry.
- Desirable but not essential to have knowledge of ecommerce platform Magento 2.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, social media, and paid advertising.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail,
Email Marketing Manager
This individual will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify how to best target user groups at different stages of the sales and marketing funnel. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective email marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email lists, using lead magnets and gated content.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns aligned to promotional activity and business requirements. This includes (but is not limited to) developing copy and subject lines and designing email templates.
- Build an automated customer journey that nurtures our audience from lead through to conversion.
- Building on customer lifetime value by creating and managing a post-purchase email journey that drives repeat custom.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices.
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimise unsubscribes.
- Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Maintain the email database, developing a preference centre and identifying list hygiene processes including scrubbing points.
- Continuously optimise emails by monitoring and updating personalisation, send timings, calls-to-action, images, graphics and additional advanced features.
- Ensure emails follow industry standards, and privacy policies including a good knowledge of GDPR.
- Qualification in marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect email copy.
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and content asset management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Skilled in problem solving and project management.
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.