Careers at Molars
Careers at Molars
Molars Dental Group has conglomerated a unique set of expertise, intellect and equipment to cater to the health of your smile. Our dentistry experience spanning 5 years has edified our service menu and sensitivity to offer more than oral health care. Our smile emanates from the heart, so to say. Therefore, our mission does not stop at dentistry.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Human Resources Assistant
- A qualified HR professional with a solid background in the service industry who will add value through people and culture.
- Open mindedness to embrace learning and development for self and others as a path to growth and expansion.
Growth and Relationships Officer
- Strong business development background with demonstrable experience in growth and relationship management.
- Self–driven, with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a tenacity to deliver results.
Head of Customer Experience
- A strategic thinker with analytical and solution centered skills coupled with a strong health industry background.
- Passionate about the customer journey, with demonstrable experience in managing the different customer touch points with a customer centric mindset.
- Qualified dentists with a passion for the oral health and well being of all people, and with the agility, innovativeness and learning and growth mindset to offer comprehensive and lasting solutions.
Digital Marketing Associate
- Strong experience in marketing, with an inclination towards managing digital platforms.
- An eye for details with an innovative and creative mindset. Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools and systems.
- A solid medical background with a learning and growth mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with empathy as the cornerstone of your practicing.
If you are ready to be part of a winning team that is growing, giving you an opportunity to showcase your potential and evolve, send your application attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org